Chapter 5

Arlo PoV

I finally woke up. As familiar blue light was hovering over me. To that I saw a pair of green eyes, that looked stressed and worried.
"Elaine...Did you heal the others yet?"
"U-umm, I d-did. R-remi hasn't r-regain c-consciousness though..."
"Try to heal her until she's awake. I can just go the the infirmary."
As I struggled to stand up, I noticed a large crowd in one of the hallways. Standing at the center was John with his mask off and Seraphina.
"I am no longer king... John has chosen to destroy the hierarchy... I would assume that I will have to be a pawn under the Joker... Now the school has to pay for my misdoings..."

Third person PoV

Arlo walked into the school. A crowd of people gathered around the entrance, whispering and staring at him.
"He got beaten by the Joker!" " Can you believe that" " He isn't that powerful" " After all, he failed to protect us..." " Hey! Did you hear? John's the Joker!" " You're kidding right?" " No really! Zeke pretended he was the Joker put join knock him unconscious in one hit!" " Oh sh!t... Do you think he will come after me because I beat him up?" " Well if wasn't your fault you didn't know..." " Apparently Seraphina ranted that John had been lying about being a cripple and she didn't know this whole time!" " Yeah, then John got very scary and started saying for Seraphina to join him..." "On the dark side?" "IDK, he is really a monster of a person" " Why did we trust  Arlo with the safety of our school?" " IDK, why was he king for this long?" " Wouldn't have John dethroned him a long time ago?" " I heard many more voices. At this point I was used to it. I went to the infirmary, where there was no one in the hallway, as I was about to open the door, a void of darkness fell over me. I struggled to pull of the darkness only to lose consciousness...