Chapter 10

"Let's initiate our plan. Shall we?"

Seraphina finally broke the silence.

"Why exactly do you want to get my ability back?"

"Well, doesn't that seem obvious Seraphina?" the Jokers tone sounded as if he was talking to a dumb child. " You can't possible think others will listen to you if you don't have an ability. You would be WoRThLeSs."

Seraphina snapped her head back in surprise. Her expression was one of disgust and hurt with a sneer on her face. She turned on her heel and disappeared down the stairs. 

"Should we go after her or...." Cecile had her arms crossed and was thinking of all the possibilities. " She could easily tell Arlo, Remi, Isen and Blyke our plan. If she gets her ability back and is our enemy, she could easily overpower you."

John sneered, suddenly holding Cecile by her collar. 

"No one... No one will overpower me" 

The smile on his face was half melted, as if he was happy and angry at the same time. His teeth were bared in a creepy manor, making it seem like he had fangs and was about to tear everyone apart. His shaggy, ebony hair covered his eyes for a moment, and when he looked up, his eyes had slit pupils, like a cat, hunting for his prey. It was just his glowing burnt golden eyes, glassy and half faded over, yet still looking wild, aggressive and deranged. 

Cecile was very sure now. She had messed up. She had chosen to work for a psychopath.

Thank Y'all so much for 2k+ reads. IDK how or why this happened. But thank you guys again!

:D uwu

-hana