Pro Hero Spirit

Oh dear, if you didn't notice and look at the tags, I would suggest looking at them, or skipping this part.

  This re write it quiet a bit darker then originally planned, so suicide is mentioned along with death and the sort, heck, rape is most likely gonna be mentioned at least a few times due to Izuku's truma.

  Izuku has PTSD, along with a few other things, one of witch is actually Dyslexia, witch had gotten him in trouble more then once.

  Third POV
*Warning of, wait. Basically this whole chapters a warning
.. read at your own risk?*

  Darkness, that's what Midoryia could see.  From the north to the South, it's all he could see.

  It is bad, that he wanted to stay like this? In the peaceful silence, somewhere where they couldn't hurt him, where he couldn't hurt others?

  Was that bad?

  Was it bad he really didn't care about himself?

  Was it bad that, he wished he wasn't even alive?

  That he didn't even want to exist?

  That he wished he wasn't so numb?

  That he wished, that everything would just go away?

  What did he do to deserve this?

  Why had the god taken pitty on him?

  Why couldn't he die, like a normal person?

  Why?

  What did he do to deserve this?

  Why couldn't he just die?

  Then, it all seemed to fade. Midoryia felt as if he was falling, like he once again took the jump, another attempt, another fail.

  Another worthless day of living.

  Another worthless day of his petty existence.

  Midoryia opened his eyes, liking the way the sudden light stung his eyes, making him feel pain that just felt so justified.

  "-ori, you should leave. I can take care of this."

  Midoryia hesitently moved his head, noticing the way his limbs felt so stiff, and the way he felt so... Comfortable.

  His emerald gaze fell onto the two arguing.

  Only one he recognized.

  "A.... A-Aomasa?"

  The way his voice shook, it sounded so weak.

So very weak, it fit him.

  The brown haired man rushed over to the teen, very quickly pushing a glass of water onto the teens lips, and sitting him up.

  Midoryia drank it hesitently, knowing the out come after.

But so did Tsukauchi.

  So, Tsukauchi quickly brought the cup of water away from Midoryia, and had to watch as the teen started coughing violently.

  But he couldn't help. He couldn't do anything but wait.

  (The rewrite is longer then the original, how fitting)

  Midoryia was really not liking waking up, nor having to suffer longer.

  It sucked having something wrong with him. It sucked that he knew what it was.

  And it was killing him from the inside.

  "T... Thank you, Aomasa."

  "Don't thank me Izuku, you really don't have to."

  The two stared at each other, the green haired teen whipping his mouth from the blood that had leaked out.

  The blood that wasn't right in color.

  It was still red yes, but it had that golden tint, and that every barley visable green hue.

  "Uhh- are you okay young man?"

  The two turned towards the blond, each blinking and staying silent.

  Creepy.

  " O-oh! Y.. y-yeah, I.. I'm fine!"

  Midoryia spoke, trying to make sure he did seem fine physically, mentally? Not so much.
(Ditto)

  "Uhh- okay, anyway, Tsukauchi, what should we-"

  "Izuku, how about we go pick up Shinsou, you know, to clear your head. I'll send someone to get your stuff. "

  Midoryia noded, hesitently trying to get up.
  He wobbled, but he succeeded.

Somehow.

  "Umm sir, can you not tell anyone about... My well, "

  Midoryia trailed off, looking behind him to realize he had a very over sized hoddie on.

  Sighing, he spoke again.

  "Wings, please don't mention them to anyone."

  Toshinori noded, already starting to back out of the room, but... He was curious.

  Midoryia didn't say anything, but he had a feeling the blond was someone important.

  Because not  just anyone has a pro hero spirit hanging over their shoulder.