Nana Shimura

Their are alot of characters in this, so yeah, I'm trying.

Anyway, tell me if I get many names wrong okay? I only have up to number five of the manga, and I don't have a very good memory.

Anyway, I'ma start soemthing.

  It's a question, and who ever gets it right first, gets a shout out. They might now always be about MHA or the story, undertale and warriors, heck eddsworld might even sneak in.

  Chapter question:

  (For those who have read another story of mine)

  In the story I had recently taken down to edit, who are the main three? (Protagonist wise)

(Book is Twins Binding Point)

  Third POV

   Things were never peachy for the pro who basically made the symbol of peace of today.

  Having a burden and then dying from said burden is hard on ones soul. (If I got her death wrong, go with it)

  So like many other souls like hers, she stuck to what she had left.

  Toshinori Yagi.

  She remembered when she first met him, upon that roof top, and him asking if it was possible to become a hero while quirkless.

  She saw what no one else saw, the heart and soul of a hero. But reckless, like really reckless.

  Her name was one that the symbol never will forget, Nana Shimura.

  The pro who died mysteriously one day.

  Barley anyone remembers her, she may not have been powerful, but at least she helped people.

  Shimura was always watching Yagi, and she has found out somethings.

Like for one, he had a lover once. But it seems like with his hero work, it didn't work out.

  But Shimura felt like she would see the woman again, and she did.

  But the woman was like her now, always in the one spot. In that gravyard, just that image could tell Shimura everything.

  The woman her successor loved was dead.

  The news shook him, and She had to watch as he cried himself to sleep.

  It broke her heart, but she couldn't of anything, other then watch and guide.

  Then one day, the spirit decided to once again, look at the place were the woman was burried.

  And to her surprise, the spirit was talking to someone.

  A young boy no older then nine, and looked so much like the woman.

  Right down to the green hair.

It startled Shimura, seeing this, as she didn't expect the woman to move on so easily-

Wait.

  It couldn't be, right?

    Oh.

  Oh Fuck-

  Shimura decided that day that she was so gonna give nightmares to Yagi for at least a week. Or year. Or five.

  Was she over reacting? No, no she wasn't.

  The black haired woman knew she wasn't, as no one should leave their lover pregnant with their child and just never even text again.

  Yeah, Shimura was very close to just trying to just somehow slap Yagi.

  But that all went down the drain when she saw the boy again.

  The very next week, but on the news and everywhere.

But classified as a threat.

  What?

  What happened?

  Then she realized it, she recognized the two in the photo with the boy, Kai Chisaki, and the youngest one, Eri.

  Shimura had done some exploding while Yagi was sleeping, and she had stumbled upon the white haired women playing with the white haired infant.

  And the brown haired teen who seemed way to  suspicious for her liking.

  She was worried, and decided to venture off once again that night.

  What she saw scared her.

  The young boy, basically being beaten to an inch of his life, by someone who she didn't know. But then she also realized, the young boy was in the orphanage.

  So that ment-

  No way in hell was she gonna stand this.

  So she did what she thought was best.

  And shattered the person soul, did she realize she could do that? No, it kinda just happened.

One moment, pure anger, then the next screams and then silence.

  Shimura would never do that again.

  She made sure of it.

  The boy was taken into custody by the police station, and soon he was released again.

  But with a better start, his name was cleared (mostly) and he now has some support from the police station.

  Shimura was proud, to say the least.

  But she was also worried.

  But she brushed it off, and continued watching her successor, and soon fate led them to the boy once again.

  Shimura was surprised to say the least.

  The boy grew, but was still quite short, but now it looked like to have... Wings?

   Huh? What happened to the horns and tail?

  Now Shimura was confused, but she decided to watch and listen.

  Her black eyes met ones of emerald as the boy was walked out of the station, Yagi starting to follow after.

  And that's done.

Yay.

Hope y'all like it, I don't think alot of people caught what I was implying.

So Nana explains it all XD

Also, Rip Inko.

Like really, I don't dislike her, but it makes it so much more interesting for Izuku when she's not there.