Day one

My style of anythign is all over the place.  And if you see any spelling mistakes please tell me,  more or less get lazy and don' go back and chnage it, or i don't see it.

English is the language i grew up with, but i suck at grammer and to be honest, english itself strangly. (No, i don't have anything that messes with it, i just can't spell right. Grammer will always be my worst subject.) also, I just got a tablet, so hopefully, i can get something out.

  Midoriya looked up a the tall building, his eyes watching as people moved around him. He was finally there, finally. Midoriya looked around him, wondering where his classmate was. A arm slinging itself around his neck was his answer.

"Ready for a new start?" Bakugou asked, following Midoriyas gaze to the large building in front of them. A nod was his answer, as the two started walking -bakugou still had his arm slung around Midoriyas  shoulders- and they got looks along the way, but finally they got to where they would start. Class 1-E.

  The two glanced at each other, sharing a look that anyone but them wouldn't understand. Bakugou walked in first. Midoriya followed behind, he watched as the other students didn't even give them a glance when they came into the room. Their was exited chatter around them, but they could care less as they walked towards the back, where the last two seats stood.

  "Wheres the teacher?" Midoriya whispered to the blond, his eyes darting around in confusion.

  "Dunno, but I heard it's either midnight or ectoplasm." (God save my grammer) Bakugou whispered back, intently watching the door.

  Almost as if summoned, the door opened and in came the... teacher?

"ALRIGHT SETTLE DOWN!" Midoriya jumped before sitting down next to bakugou.The woman (at least, that's what he thought) had dark brown skin, an undercut with light purple hair, and dark blue eyes. She wore a black undershirt with a leather jacket on top, and ripped grey tights, combat boots to pair.

  The class settled down in seconds.

"Alright brats, today is usually the day we would go to the opening speech, but that's boring." She spoke, glaring at each student in turn. " So instead, we're going to go over the basics, and once that's done, were going to introduce ourselves.  " she spoke, glaring at a student with black hair that had sighed.

  "For starters..."  midoriya tuned out the rules. He started paying attention again when the purple headed teacher suddenly yelled. "WAKE UP BRATS!" Midoriya  jumped, but immediately turned back to the tezcher, she looked absolutely furious. "I would love to not do this as well, but if you haven't noticed, this is important, don't think I don't know about how many of you want to be heroes.  " She spoke getting up and starting to walk through the rows of desks. "You're here because you where not flashy or powerful enough, youre here because you chose it as a backup. And if I see anyone slacking off, just know it wont be my fault you kill someone on accident because you didn't know what you where doing. DO.I.MAKE.MYSELF CLEAR? "

"YES MAM!"

  It was a collective shout, and the whole class was shaking in fear.

  ""Good. Now, don't call me miss or mam, let me start the introductions. I am Aliza Kuromaki, and I am non binary. Make fun of others," sh- They paused and looked at a kid who seemed to giggle a little with a glare." And I will make sure you suffer for the rest of these three years.  Now, while it is optional, I'm going to say my quirk, it is called Liquid Manipulation. I am able to manipulate liquids and form them into barriers, swords, and much, much more. Now, you" the teacher spoke, looking to a pink headed boy in the front. "Go."

  The pink haired boy stood up hesitantly, and started speaking. "I.. I'm Rai Amara.. I-im gender.. genderfluid and.. my... my quirk is... lightning touch.. I'm able to electrocute  something or someone... by touch. " Amara spoke. Quickly sitting back down and hiding his face in his arms. 

   The introductions went smoothly after that, nothing too interesting. It got to Bakugous turn.

  "I'm Katsuki Bakugou, I go by he and him, and my quirk is explosion. I swear nitroglycerin  and I can explode it from my hands. " Bakugou spoke. Smirking and sitting back down. Midoriyas turn.

  "I... I'm I... Izuku Midorya. I... I go by... he and him too! My.. my quirk is... Angel Kitsune... i.. I have the appearance and ability of.. a angle and kitsune hybrid..." Midoriyz spoke, quickly sitting. Bac, down, advoiding the watching eyes of his class.

  "Alright, now that that's over, I believe the bell should ring in... three... two... one.." and true to their word, the lunch bell rang.Students quickly sitting flooded out the door, leaving the four of them alone in the classroom. Amara, quickly left as well, and soon, bakugou and midoriya also followed.

  "That was boring. L ed ts get some lunch okay?" Bakugou as asked, getting a nod in answer.

  The quietness wanton all day, after homeroom it was art history with midnight, gym time with Eraserhead, math with ectoplasm, and then a thinking period with powerloader.

  The two went home silent, Shinsou to tired to ask anything, and soon, the three drifted off to sleep. Hopeong it would be more entertaining tomarrow.

End

  Anyway, sorry for the slow updates,  stuff just started happening, and now I have to take a pill a day, my grandpa's dying, I have to get therapy in the next five weeks, and I got to get blood work and an x ray done on Thursday.

Yeah. So I am so sorry for the slow updates, and Aliza and Rai are original characters of mine, I'll make reference sheets for them later, and if you want, you can find me on art fight, deviant art, discord, tik tok, tumblr, and youtube.

Just as for my username, and I'll give.