Support course fun!

I'm new at art to a point okay?

  This is what Izuku looks like, the gloves come in later, I'll add a halo later.

I'm having too much fun with thjs-
   Third POV

      Midoriya  sighed, he now knew his teacher was not afraid to fight, was fairly scary, and he had probably another traumatized kid in his class.  Just great. Nothing he could do about that he supposed.

  Looking around him, Midoriya  realized that the rest of his class... seemed weird. They glared at each other, and seemed to stick to groups of two or three. Strange.

   Important!

  This book is going on haiatus as I'm unsure if Wattpad is trustable anymore.

  Another reason is because shit just went down and currently, I live in a state where white cis men burned a black woman for driving.

   I hate, I really do, I hate the fact that I can't do much but voice my opinions and sign petitions, I'm a minor and it stresses me out when I see people not much older then me fighting for civil rights and I'm stuck at home trying not  to dwelve back into the depression hole.

  Aside form that, my grandpa had recently died.... This morning. It was heart breaking and while we had seen it coming, it was horrible watching as everyone cryed around you and you had no years to cry.

  For the past four days iv been in agony, as I had for some resosn started experiencing pain and dear god did it hurt, and I had gotten a fever. (I cried from the pain, it felt like a knife stabbing into me over and over. )

  I'm not sick anymore, and I'm fine, but I now have to worry if I'm having an allergic reaction  or not.

Yeah. Sooooo

I guess hiatus untill I either trust Wattpad again and it's safe or I somehow get Archiveofourown

  But either way, this is a bye for now and I hope everyone stays safe and remembers to wear a mask and wash your hands!