A Dream and a Nightmare

So this is basically a story about a girl who loves anime and can enter the fictional world. So before you start reading, keep this in mind: there is a lot of anime references that you might not get so only read if you have seen the following animes listed below or at least have a solid idea of the plot and don't mind getting spoilers. And of course, there may end up being a few manga spoilers, so beware. It's ok if you haven't seen all of the animes, but you must have at least seen the first 5 because those are the ones that I will be using the most. Just a heads up, now stop reading the boring part and get on with the story! 

Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Danganronpa, Assassination Classroom, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Yuri on Ice, Black Butler, Death Note, Free!, Soul Eater, and Arpeggio of Blue Steel. 

...............................................................................................

     Ok, let's face it. It's every anime watcher's dream to enter the world of their favorite anime, and who can blame them? There are times where the real world becomes dull and uninteresting and a crave for adventure starts to form. Well, that's basically what happened to me. I was rewatching the first episode my favorite anime: Attack on Titan, for the millionth time when suddenly, poof! I'm not warm all tucked up in my bed - I'm sitting in a field of grass. The area seems to be very windy so I stand up and practically fainted. There, right before my eyes, was the famous hot-headed main character: Eren Yeager with the character that everyone loves, Mikasa. I kinda just ducked down all confused and tried to sort things out and eventually came to the conclusion that I'm dreaming. I mean, how else could something like this happen?

     After testing out a few things, I have finally come to the conclusion that everything is real.