Marvin

So now that I've had a bit of practice with the whole thing, I think that I've got it down. I just enter in and out. That simple. I can't exactly explain how I do it, but there's no way that I'm letting an opportunity like this slip up. I want to help humanity slay titans! 

     That's when it hit me. My personal favorite character is actually one of the main antagonist: Bertholdt. I could meet him! I could see him in person! I could actually see the colossal titan breach Wall Maria! I decided to wander around Shiganshina and explore Eren's old home. Maybe if I followed him around, I could join the military and stuff. Think about it, if I'm about to die, I could just leave Attack on Titan again. That simple! And that leads to more questions. Can I change the story? Do I age while I'm in here? What would happen if I got taller over a few years in here and then left and everyone wonders why I grew 4 inches overnight? Can I travel into other animes? What about TV shows? Could I also travel through books? What if I wrote a book? Could I enter the book that I write? Do I have to keep this a secret? 

     In the end, I decided to explore Shiganshina and witness the breaching of Wall Maria. I should start out easy and then have some more adventures. So I walked around Shiganshina for a bit and explored my newfound skill. Apparently, I can take things in and out of the Anime World freely and all changes made to my body in there don't stay with me when I leave and then come back when I reenter. How do I know this? Well I was walking around and obsessing over how everyone seemed so tall and I just felt... off. I walked past Eren and Mikasa carrying firewood down the streets when I realized that I was only slightly taller than him! That can't be right. I thought that he was around my height, but taller. It didn't take long after that to realize what was actually going on. I looked exactly like a 10 year old version of myself. So now I know that when I enter an anime I most likely take the form of myself at the same age as the main character and when I leave, I go back to my normal self. However, injuries appear to stay on me when I leave. I tripped and scraped my knee, but when I left, the scratch was still there. So that's not good. I should probably make a list of excuses for any random bruise that mysteriously appeared on my elbow that wasn't there a few minutes ago. 

     After wandering around aimlessly, I found a small store near a staircase. I instantly remember that staircase as the place where Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were sitting right when the Colossal Titan kicked a hole in the wall. Since I know when the earthquake that follows his transformation occurs, I should be able to grab on to something to keep my grounded. And if I stay by the main trio, I know that I won't get crushed by flying chunks of the wall. So I should be fine. Besides, I can always just leave if my life is threatened in any way. 

     I decided to enter the shop and wait for the group to show up at the staircase. There is a man cleaning the tabletops. He introduces himself and asks if there is anything that he can do to help me. His name is Marvin. I look around and see a lot of stands with wigs. I know right! Wigs! There were also makeup and contacts that make your eyes different colors. I found it strange that a shop would sell stuff like that considering the current time period Attack on Titan takes place in. I decided to try on a few wigs and I asked if I could get one custom made. He said yes. I also learned something new. Money in this world is called obolus. Its a gold coin with symbols like the military branches symbols and the heads of famous people in this place and of course Maria, Rose, and Sina. I recognized the obolus to be a coin from greek mythology. Funny coincidence huh? 

     That aside, I think that I should look around a little bit more. I timed myself walking back and forth from each end of the wall. It's a long walk. I also have a hard time navigating the place. The whole city is a maze! After checking out a few stores and trying to trick the owner of a bakery to let me sample the break because I want to know what the food tastes like here without having to pay because I lack obolus. I had wasted hours and by the time I got back to Marvin's, it was getting late and I would see Eren, Armin, and Mikasa heading my way.