The 104th Cadet Corps #2

Once we got there, we were put on a bunch of wagons that looked just like the ones from the pioneer ages. We were all cramped together and Connie was the only person that a recognized from the anime. After what seemed like a few hours of riding on that thing in total silence and boredom, we finally arrived. We were all forced off and lined up in a very long line in front of a check in booth. 

..............................................................................................

Earlier....

     I knew that we were supposed to pack a bag with a change of clothes and essentials, so I decided to do the same. I right when I got home from school, I began to prepare myself for a very long journey in the anime world. My plan was to stay there for just 2 months before coming back. I would record my exact height and weight before I left and then go back and stay for 2 months. After that, I would return to the real world and see if any time has passed by and see if I've grown at all. If not, then I would go back and see if I was still that exact height. Right now, I was exactly 5"1. This would see if I age at all in this world or if it affects me in the real world. 

     I found a plain black backpack in my mom's closet so I decided to use that. I found a cute grey jacket and skirt that looked like something people would wear in this time period. I also found some black dress shoes and a white button up t-shirt. I also got a maroon turtleneck shirt that I thought would look super cute with the rest of the uniform. I also picked a bunch of cute necklaces to match it. Ok, so maybe I went a bit too far, but not my fault. I just had to look somewhat decent in the middle of a bloody battle. Hence why I brought my makeup kit with a 2 year supply of lipstick and eye shadow. 

     I also had a couple more ideas in mind. I brought my swimsuit, rashguard, goggles, flippers, snorkel, and baggy shorts. There was a lake a short distance from camp and I intended to have a little bit of fun. Besides, it honestly felt good to have people praise my ability to swim. 

     I also brought a shovel some rags, and a bag with some items that I planned to use later. I had the shoes with the spikes on the soles that I used when I went climbing with my family. This would allow me to almost walk up the side of things. I also brought my roller blades. I was planning to show them to Marvin anyway. It was the least that I could do for him now. And of course, I couldn't forget regular running shoes. I wasn't quite sure that I trusted heeled boots to run on top of roofs. 

     I also brought my ipod, headphones, and mini speaker. I downloaded as much songs as it could handle. Sure ipods were old school, but they were great for listening to music on the go and they had a crazy amount of battery. And I don't think the world of Attack on Titan has very good I also brought as many portable chargers as I could find around the house and charged all of them.  I had no intention of surviving a world with no wifi alone. I honestly feel really bad for these people. 

     I also brought my violin case. You never know right? I also made sure to have my coloring book and a pack of markers. I even brought a few disco balls and rainbow spotlights. You just never know do you?

     Now, I also had to bring the essentials. I packed a fuzzy blanket and a spare pillow. I also got myself a pink llama stuffed animal that I named Moosh Moosh. I also got a bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hand sanitizer, nail polish, nail clippers, rubber bands, tooth paste, a tooth brush, a hair brush, etc. The basics. Who knows how sanitary the place is gonna be. 

     Finally, when I checked to be sure that I had everything, I went back to Shiganshina. Unlike everyone else, titans weren't a problem for me. So I just walked down the streets until I got to where Marvin's shop was. I found a decently round rock and carved his name on it with a few pretty purple flowers that I found by the field where Eren and Mikasa were. Then I headed to where I decided to keep my house. I dumped everything I didn't need there and planned to come back to this place during the Return to Shiganshina Arc several years later. Then, I ran to a clothes store and snagged a few things that I thought I might need. Anything that was in my size really. Then I broke into the safe where the idiots kept the money in plain sight. I snatched all of the obolus and did the same to the next store over. It wasn't very heroic of me, but I'm gonna need it. When I thought that I might actually be rich, I headed over to the library. I looked around for a bit and was surprised to find a few books in english there. I got my hands on a few that I thought would be interesting and then left. I went back to the time where I would follow Eren, Armin, and Mikasa to the place where we would board a boat to the military training camp. 

...................................................................................