Here We Go Again

Ouch. Oh well, that's what I get for being lazy. But still, poor Henning. So now, once again, I will have to become a new character. So, I made another visit to my good friend Marvin. This time, I kept my original height, but I added on a few ankle weights to make me 53 kg. I changed to lighter brown contact lenses and I even played around with makeup for a new look. I colored in my eyebrows na dboom! A brand new person. This time, however, Marvin insisted on me wearing a wig. He introduced me to hair nets, clips, and bobby pins. I wore a bald cap and tucked my hair in and he put a cute, very realistic wig on my head. It was a bit uncomfortable, but Marvin said that i'd get used to it. He also had it on so tight that it couldn't fall off even if I tried to flip my hair on an extremely windy day. He even showed me how to groom and style it. 

Marvin: You can get it wet. You can even keep in on your head if you are flying full speed on 3D Maneuver Gear!

Victoria: I doubt that.

Marvin: No, seriously! 

Victoria: Are you sure?

Marvin: Certain. If it falls off, I'll pay you back double the price.

Victoria: You've got a deal.

Marvin: I'll never understand  why you need to keep changing your looks like this, but whatever goes towards giving me something to eat every night. At this rate, you'll be my best customer. 

Victoria: Haha! See? It benefits us both. 

     So this time around, I'm going to be wearing a wig. Since I haven't been too successful with the Survey Corps, I might actually try Garrison this time around. I will be joining the 96th Cadet Corps. Maybe, just maybe, I will actually survive this one. 

Soldier: Full name?

Victoria: Anka Rheinberger. 

Soldier: Age?

Anka: 14.

Soldier: Date of birth?

Anka: June 1st. 

Soldier: residence?

Anka: Krolva District. Westside of Wall Rose.

Soldier: Any medical issues?

Anka: Not that I know of. 

Soldier: So you don't take any medications, I assume?

Anka: Nuh uh. 

Soldier: Welcome to the military, soldier. That's all we need. 

     I just chose a random day for my birthday, but my name actually has some meaning. A little nickname of mine is Ducky and Anka is swedish for duck/ducky. As for the last name, I just googled really old german names and picked one I could pronounce. So now, my name is Anka Rheinberger. 

     I found more characters with importance to the story. I found Rico Brzenska, Ian Dietrich, and Mitabi Jarnach. I decided to stick with them for the time being. 

     Rico didn't joke much, but the other two were actually quite the troublemakers. So life went on. It must have been because I've been here for 3 boots camps, but this time around, the military camp was child's play. I came in 1st with Rico and same tall dude named Gustav right on my tail. Once again, I got scouted for an elite squad. I didn't want to risk joining the scouts again, so this time, I went with what I probably would have done if I actually lived in this world. The good old Garrison Regiment. 

    But that was ages ago. Now, I've survived longer than ever, even making it to age 21. I ended up seeing more action and got recruited by the commanding officer of the southern region, Commander Dot Pixis himself to be his personal escort. Not to mention that Gustav also got recruited. So now, me and Gustav are the escorts of Commander Pixis.