004. party

"hey, namjoon!" jeongguk's mother, now also namjoon's waved, before giving him a hug.

"hey mum, how's the party going on?" namjoon asks, a soft smile appears, it was even softer when his dimples showed. "you look good tonight, by the way."

she chuckles, "the party's great and you look good yourself too." she pats on namjoon's shoulder. "where's jeongguk?"

"he should be on his way."

"oh? you didn't come with him?"

"he wanted to drop by somewhere, i told him that we could drop by together but i guess he wanted to go alone." namjoon nods at the end of his sentence.

"oh, well, i guess we'll just wait for him." she smiles, "i miss the both of you so much."

"oh why it isn't mrs. kim bokwon and our dashing son namjoon," namjoon's dad smiles as he stuck out his hand to shake namjoon's.

"oh moonyeong dear," mrs. kim chuckles.

"hey dad," namjoon greets.

"where's jeongguk, my boy?" mr. kim's eyebrows bunched up as he squints his eyes to look for jeongguk.

"on his way."

"i think i see him." mr. kim points. "hey son!" he waves.

jeongguk bows down when he arrives at the party. "good evening, mum," he glances at mr. kim, "...dad."

"how are you, son?" mrs. kim smiles brightly before she brought jeongguk in for a hug.

"i'm great mum." jeongguk wraps his hand around his mother. "i missed you."

"how long has it been since we saw each other?" mr. kim chuckles before patting jeongguk shoulder. "6 months?"

"1 year," jeongguk trails off. "6 months."

"has it really been that long?" mr. kim hummed. "anyways as long as we're here together."

"why don't you two fellas go get something to drink,"

"no wine for you jeongguk." mrs. kim giggles.

"right mum."

"fuck," jeongguk cursed, feeling the cold wine, spilled on his shirt.

"i'm so sorry, i tripped on something and i accidentally spilled—"

"do something about your hand," jeongguk stares at the stranger's hand. "it's bleeding."

"i'll help you dry your shirt, i'm really sorry!" he insisted.

jeongguk grab's the stranger's hand, getting a closer look at the injury.

"worry about this first,"