007. alone

finally, the lunch bell rang and jeongguk was freed from the history class he was unable to understand. he slung his backpack over his shoulder, attempting to find the cafeteria without help.

soccer players raced past him in an effort to get their lunch first and cliques of cheerleaders clotted the stairs. as he walked through the hallways alone, someone tapped his shoulder. "you're from junghan highschool?"

it was actually the soccer team captain, who were one of the people who rushed by jeongguk.

besides being a new student, jeongguk was also well known among highschool soccer teams. he was way more than a decent player and the good looks added abit more points.

"yeah,"

"why are you here though, i don't remember us having any friendly matches." the captain jogged beside jeongguk.

"uhm, i study here now."

"oh, okay." the captain nods but realises what jeongguk said, eyes opened wide. he stops in the middle of the hallway, holding back jeongguk. "wait, so,"

"you don't go to junghan anymore, but you go here, seiran highschool?" he asked, wanting a confirmation.

"yeah,"

"oh my gosh, hi, i'm hoseok!" confused, jeongguk took the captain's hand and shook it. "captain of our school's soccer team."

"oh, hey."

"you've made any friends yet?" hoseok smiles. "count me as one!"

"well in that case," jeongguk pretended to count with his fingers.

"one."