024. found

unedited. just like any other day, jeongguk had soccer practice. he was relieved that today would be the last day of the week as it was friday and the day after would be a weekend. he finally could get rest.

after practice, the soccer team would usually wash up and change in their locker room. jeongguk had already washed up and changed into his school uniform. he dried his hair and shuts his locker.

"jeongguk!"

his head shots back only to see hoseok chasing him from the back and grabs his shoulder when he stood next to him.

"i'm going to the cafeteria, wanna come?"

"yeah."

"wait, i'm gonna go grab something first. you go ahead."

hoseok jogs towards the nurse's office and knocks before he made himself in. "i left my bottle here, hyung."

"look for it."

he squinted his eyes as he searched his water bottle and widens his eyes when he saw a male resting his chin on his bottle.

"uhm, i'm sorry, that's mine." hoseok laughs nervously before reaching out his hands to take the bottle.

"i'm sorry!"

"it's fine." hoseok smiles.

"are you new..? i never saw..."

"he's just a friend, dropping by."

he nods at the smiling male and smiles back.

"see you around!"

hoseok leaves.

he somehow felt familiar of the male. as if he met him before, but at the same time he felt like a stranger. he thought of all the possibilities they knew each other and finally remembers the picture he saw in jeongguk's room.

"what took you so long?" jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

"i met someone." hoseok peeks at jeongguk to see if he was curious. "aren't you curious?"

"no." jeongguk said coldly.

"well, i'm telling you anyways."

"you remember the picture i looked at when i was at your apartment?"

"why are we talking about this?"

"he looked like the guy in the picture."

"ji...ji..." hoseok tried remembering.

"jimin?"

"yeah, that guy."

"it's not him." it can't be him.

questions started to bombard in jeongguk's mind. is it really him? why is he here? is he looking for me?

"jeongguk?"

jeongguk looked at the voice that called him.

"jimin?"

ill be updating quite often now, since i have nothing else to do