008. again

"you've been to our field before right?" hoseok was taking jeongguk to see their coach. "we've had a few friendly's."

"uhm, yeah." jeongguk looked around, all memories of him playing soccer with his team come flashing in his mind. "i heard your rugby team won last championship."

"yeah, i was there but i got benched the whole time." hoseok laughs awkwardly. "but it's not like that in soccer, okay!"

"right."

"what do you mean right? " hoseok fought.

they ended up laughing. they were happy, they were smiling, everything was going well until jeongguk realized that some rugby player tripped infront of him, pushing him back towards the grass.

"fuck, i'm sorry!" he wasn't as buff as the other players but still looked as scary like the rest of the team. "the ball was going too far and i tripped while trying to catch it."

"it's fine." jeongguk picked up the ball as he stood up, grunting.

"jeongguk, i think we'd better get that wound treated." hoseok held jeongguk arm closer to take a closer look at the wound.

"oh shit! let me take you to the-"

"taehyung!" the rugby player flinched upon hearing his name.

"bro, i gotta run." taehyung hissed. "hoseok? help me out?"

"whatever, see you in class."

hoseok and jeongguk were on the way to the nurse's office, "i forgot to mention," hoseok places a hand beside jeongguk's ears as he whispers.

"our school nurse, is hot."