013. cancel

jeongguk woke up at exactly five twenty. he remembered that he had to be in school by six o'clock, so he immediately got up from bed and went in the toilet.

he brushed his teeth, washed his face, but he didn't take a bath. hoseok told him that they usually take a bath after practice at school, so he just packed some clothes and the toiletries that he needed.

he passed by namjoon's bedroom, seeing him still fast asleep. he walked to the kitchen quietly, only to see bananas on the kitchen counter.

he made himself a coffee, had a banana too. he heard his phone ring and immediately picks up. he didn't want to wake up anyone at five o'clock in the morning.

INCOMING CALL FROM UNKNOWN...

"hey jeongguk!" he could tell right away that it was hoseok.

"hey hoseok,"

"you got a ride to training?"

it was as if he read jeongguk's mind. since he didn't want to wake up namjoon, he had no ride to practice.

"i'm working on it."

"hey, i'm happy to pick you up. i saw your address in the form you filled up and i'm actually going that way so..."

"well, i could really use a ride,"

"i'm on my way now, i'll let you know when i'm there."

CALL ENDED.

five minutes later, hoseok came knocking on jeongguk's door, not being too loud since it was still early.

the door slowly opened, revealing jeongguk in one of his football jerseys with his own name at the back, a single digit below and a pair of shorts. "sorry for the trouble."

"it's fine," hoseok grins as he punches jeongguk's arm softly. "i'm going this way anyways."

"still, thanksㅡ" jeongguk was interrupted by a sudden ringtone from hoseok's phone.

INCOMING CALL FROM COACH...

"one second." hoseok answered the phone call.

"what's up?"

"practice is cancelled, the weather's not right."

"i think some are at school already."

"tell them to sleep or something."

"alright coach."

CALL ENDED. . .

"practice is cancelled." hoseok frowned.

"well, you wanna come in?" jeongguk opened the door a little wider. "i have hot coffee,"

"if you don't mind," hoseok smiles before sliding through jeongguk and into the apartment.