016. see

"jeongguk, are you okay?" seokjin asked in slight panic. "jeongguk?"

"you look really pale," seokjin stated, "is something wrong with your diet?"

"i mean i eat four times a day." jeongguk gave hints that he wasn't actually sick. "i had breakfast too."

"okay so, maybe..." seokjin trails off, snapping his fingers. "heat stroke!"

"you had soccer training, didn't you?"

"i haven't started yet," jeongguk shrugs.

"well, can i check your heartb-" seokjin was confused when jeongguk jumped off the bed, grabbing a tissue from his desk.

jeongguk wiped his face, his red cheeks were now visible, his lips were the colour of tinted in slight pink. "i'm not sick, it was powder i borrowed from some girl during assembly."

"so you're not sick?" seokjin seemed relieved. "gosh, you got me worried abit."

"you were worried about me?" jeongguk walked closer towards seokjin.

"o-of course," seokjin stutters yet still smiled. "i'm your nurse."

"just my nurse?" jeongguk's hand slithers through the sleeves of seokjin's coat, feeling his soft skin. "don't say that, it hurts me."

"jeongguk, go back to class-" seokjin gasps at jeongguk's bold move towards his neck, he felt his warm breaths against him. "jeongguk, please don't."

"you liked it last time." jeongguk brought his other hand around seokjin's waist.

"jeongguk..."

"i have to—"

"jeongguk!" seokjin panics at the sudden knock on the door while jeongguk just sighs. hoseok was a good friend, but also a cockblocker, jeongguk glances at seokjin as he opens the door, smiling sarcastically at hoseok.

"are you okay? i heard what happened."

"he's fine, he's perfectly fine, nothing's wrong, nothing happened."

"what...?" hoseok was confused.