018. asshole

edited. seokjin didn't know what to feel.

he didn't know whether he should regret about rejecting jeongguk or be disappointed in himself for being a coward.

but he sure was sad. he had a feeling that he wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully tonight, knowing well that this would've kept coming up into his mind.

the incident earlier kept haunting seokjin, from when it happened, until he reached his apartment. he went up the stairs, walking towards his door but something caught the edge of his eyes, making him turn to look.

"jimin?"

"i see you're doing fine, huh?" jimin was amazed inside as he looked around seokjin's apartment, but kept a poker face on the outside. "i wonder what do you do these days."

"stop talking, sit down here." seokjin pointed at the dining table while pouring the ramen he cooked into a bowl.

"ah... i'm so hungry," jimin dashed over to the dining table, holding one chopstick each in his two hands. "thanks."

"why the hell are you here?" seokjin even forgot to eat. "what about school?" seokjin bombarded jimin with questions until jimin cut him off.

"shut up let me eat." jimin chews. "i'm looking for someone."

"are you insane?" seokjin raises his voice. "you're better than this, jimin."

"i love that asshole, do i control what i feel?" jimin glances at seokjin, only to find the disappointed expression soften into sympathy.

"why are you looking for him?" seokjin finally picks up the chopsticks. "why are you looking for him if he left you?"

"worried." jimin gulps down a glass of water. "he suddenly called and it worries me."

"you left school for this bullshit, i don't know what to feel."

"if you're not gonna help, just let me stay here and settle my bullshit." jimin smiled. "please."

"what's his name?" seokjin asked.

"why would you want to know? what if you steal him from me?" jimin chuckles.

"i wouldn't date an asshole, jimin."