021. almost

"so this is where you work?" jimin's eyes wander around and fell into step beside seokjin. "you're a teacher?"

"nurse." seokjin corrected. "the school nurse."

"mmm..." jimin nodded slowly. "not bad."

"i," seokjin unlocks the door to his office. "need you to stay in here, and don't get out unless i tell you so."

"i'm getting locked up here too?" jimin scoffed, stomping in.

"jimin?"

"fine, fine." jimin huffed. "i need food though,"

"i'll go get some from the cafeteria." seokjin said. "you stay here."

"alright, seokjin!" jimin smiles brightly, his expression changes to a frown when seokjin shuts the door.

"jeongguk, could you ask seokjin for the first aid kit." taehyung asked, eyes focused on one of the injured rugby players.

"alright."

as the bell rang, signalling it was lunch, the hallway quickly filled with students leaving their classrooms while jeongguk tried slipping through, rushing.

jeongguk halted for awhile, waiting for room to walk through. once the hallways became less packed, jeongguk swiftly made his way to the nurse's office.

he notices that the door was shut and at that, he knocked, waiting for permission to walk in.

"yes?" jimin said from inside the office.

"taehyung asked me to get—"

"jeongguk!" taehyung calls, keeping jeongguk away from opening the door. "i'll get the aid kit, can you help hoseok out?"

"uh, alright."

and something struck jimin. he recognises the voice, he especially recognised the name taehyung just called.

he immediately runs outside and looks for the male who he was looking for. "jeongguk!"