Ch.3~Things going different

Life doesn't seem the way it use to be. Rushed to the emergency room wasn't something I planned my body just went off. I was in the room for about two hours. No results came back to me. Still confused what's happening.

"Sweetie how are you feeling?" My Tia voice seems so calm yet concern still reveals itself in it. I can't talk but I just slowly but a thumbs up. She puts on a small smile and looks at the doctors who are discussing about the results I'm guessing. One doctor comes in and looks at my Tia and they both walk outside. Why can't I know what's happening I mean I am the patient.

"Are you ready to go home Alexandria?" The doctor says. I don't want to leave but this place gives me nightmares on what happened to my parents. "I...I want to..understand what's going..on" I tend to stutter a lot in between my word.

Afraid to hear what they have to say. Doctor looks at my Tia for approval. She lowly nodded. "You had a seizure that was caused by the stress you've been having. We think it's your parents death that caused that to trigger it. We recommend you go with your Tia and visit some family that helps with the healing process but we do want you on medication for the seizures okay." I can't even speak.

That was just a reminder of my biggest lost in the whole word. I couldn't hold back my vision started to get blurry by all the sorrow I've been holding. I get strapped by a tight hug from my Tia. I started crying my eyes out. Why did this happen.
Why did you take them from me. I'm so angry and very stuck in a place I don't want to be in....

                     **************
The next day I didn't want to get out of bed.  So many questions I have but never get an answer in return. Everything just took a deep turn around in my life...

Author note: Thank you
For reading I know this is posted earlier but I just couldn't wait next chapter coming soon to you!!!