Ch.10 Girls trip!!

It's 2:00pm
"Wake up....wake up...wake up"...I hear a whispers that keep getting louder. "C'mon Alexandria get up!!" This time I  opened my eyes with fright. "Really you just had to scream in my ear" I pout. My Tia just takes the blankets off me. That smirk on her face makes me to curios on what she wants. "Okay what is it" I complain.

"Don't you remember it's girls trips!!" She smiles wildly. I just put a pillow over my head. "Ugh I have school to go to" I explain. "No you don't I called and said your going to be sick for a week so I got a refund on the classes you paid for" she smirks. I just put my hands up in defense. "Fine I'll get up and ready but we're are we even going?" I Question. "Oh no I'm not telling you. It's a surprise!!!!" She screams. Then she just runs out my room and screams across the hallway saying pack for seven days.

                         *********
A few hours have passed. I finally finished packing and getting ready. Now I just need to put my luggage in the car. "Are you almost ready!" My Tia shouts still down the hallway. "Yes I'm already done with everything just going to the car and put my stuff in it" I shout. "Okay the keys are on the counter" she shouts back. I head downstairs and grabbed the keys. I headed to the car and put some of mine and my Tia in the truck.

"Hey!". Said a voice that sounded right behind me. I turn around to see who it was. Of course Kurtis would just appear out of no wear. I mean he dose live near by. "Hey" I smile back at him. "What are you doing with so much luggage?" He questions. I look at the luggage's in the truck then back at him with a slightly grin. "Um girls trip with my Tia.." I explain like I'm guilty of a crime.

"Oh a girls trip? But don't you have school to attend to." He smirks. I pout sarcastically. "I'm a grown adult I can cancel school for awhile for a little bonding for my Tia." I say standing with confidence. He just laughs. I still Stan but with confusion. "What's so funny?" I look at him curious. "You your funny. I know your a grown adult and you can do whatever you want but just seeing yourself explain yourself is priceless" he laughs more.

"Hey you two!". We both turn around. "Oh hey Tia" I say ignoring Kurtis who is still behind me. "Hey Mrs.T" he called her that because I call her Tia. It's really annoying. "Hey Kurtis! It's funny seeing you here" she say with curiosity. He just smiles slightly. "I was just passing by and saw Alexandria outside and wanted to say hi" he explains. Her eyes open wider. "Oh really." She smiles widely. I just roll my eyes. "So I heard you girls are going on a trip?". I look at him. Please no; I say over and over in my head. "Yes we are for seven days." She smiles coming closer to the car. "So is it only girls. I mean I have nothing better to do this week." He smiles at me.

"No!!" I shout. I probably shouldn't have done that but I couldn't control my mouth. "Alexandria! That was rude of you" she shakes her head. "Ofc you can tag along. It would be nice to have someone with manners around here" she looks at me with a stern look. I just rolled my eyes and head into the car. Slamming the door.

Author note: okay I know this chapter is kinda long but I do hope you enjoy reading it!! Please leave comments on your perspective of what you want next in the story. Swipe and keep reading!!! Thank you!