Ch.12 vaction time!

We've all got settled in our rooms. Kurtis had his own room right next to me and my Tia room was across from both of us. The room looked beautiful with all its warm welcome decorations and designs in the walls and it even had that peach color I really love.

The room  had one bed and a bathroom and a small kitchen but what really caught my attention was the view outside the patio. I walked outside and it took my breath away. "WOW" I say to myself with amusement.

  We were on the 38th floor in the building; but I didn't realize being this high would show me this. The view of the city with trees everywhere beautiful because they were still green and the sunset made the city just light up. It was like my own personal big nightlight. You can feel the fresh air way up here.

"Hey are you almost done packing I want to check out the pool want to come for a swim" my Tia said walking in. I forgot she had a spare key for my room. I walk back inside towards her. "Sure just let me change into my swimsuit" I told her.

I headed into the bather as she waits outside. I look into my luggage and grabbed a baby suit. It's a one peace that only shows my sides of skin. It is color baby blue and has a little bit of purple designs on it. I put it on and look in the mirror. "I should really start working out" I say to myself.

*knock knock* "Are you almost done me and Kurtis are waiting for you so hurry" my Tia complains. I panic. "I'm coming!" I shout. He is coming to the pool as well. You'll think he go to bed after are long trip. I open the door and get my pool supplies and wrap a towel around me and walk with them down to the pool.

************
We've finally arrived at the pool that was only fifteen minutes away. It was nice. There were a lot of palm trees and places to lay down and relax on. Even the pool had its moments in this theme they set her. It was so very relaxing. We've put our stuff near the pool so we ain't that far from it. My Tia already jumped into the pool. "C'mon guys this feels great" she shouts while smiling. It surprises me sometimes how she acts like she's twenty-two when she is thirty-seven. "

"I'm coming" I fake a smile in annoyance. I turn to look at Kurtis who is wearing box swim suits that are black and a white tang top. I just stare at him. He then looks at me and throws me a bright grin and then runs to jump in the pool. That splashed me wet. "Hey!" I complain. "Sorry!" He says with a puppy face. I just roll my eyes then put the towel I had on me on the table next to my Tia stuff.

I can't help but feel awkward. I start heading into the pool from the stares. There's no way I'm jumping in. My Tia heads towards me. "The water is a bit cold I'm going to the hot tub at the spall inside the building. I'll meat you at the rooms and we can plan dinner. Call me when your there." She says with the biggest smile heading out. "Okay, bye" I wave at her. Then I turn around and swim into the deep side. "Hey!" Said Kurtis.

I just keep swimming and ignore him. "Hey that's not nice" he pouts. "Go swim over to the kitty pool side" I point at the kids swimming with there mothers. He looks then turns back to face me. "I have a question?" He said ignoring what I just said earlier. "What?" I Question. "Why were you crying in the car. I heard your Tia and she said you had a nightmare again. Do theses nightmares happen often?" He says with a bit of sympathy in his tone.

I just look at him with a non expression face. I just turn my face away from him. "Can you not ask that please. I just want to have fun at this amazing resort in this pool by myself so will you please leave me alone" I complain with anger. He just looks shocked at my reaction to his questions. "Okay I'll go. I'm going back to the room at meet up with your Tia. Come when your all calm" he said with what sounded like concern. "Fine go. Bye." I say back ignoring him. I just swim for a little longer. Thinking to myself what do theses dreams mean?. "I'll just ignore it and just enjoy the rest of the break off" I say to myself.

I headed back after an hour has passed. Then I called my Tia and told her to just order pizza for tonight. We've all walked into my Tia room and had pizza while watching a movie; but I felt odd because maybe I was to harsh on Kurtis. He just ignored me the rest of the night. I think he wants to give me space and honestly that's what I need. After we had dinner we headed into the room. I lay down in bed thinking we're did I ever change who i am.

Author note: I hope you like this page. Thank you for reading the next one coming soon!.