Ch.18 After everything i finally can move forward! (Final chapter)

A few months has passed since our vacation. It's been quite a long journey for me. Over the years I started to have less dreams of my parents and felt sad because this time I wouldn't be able to feel or remember them being with me.

So a few days after our trip I told my Tia all about my night dreams and Kurtis was there with me for support. She completely understood what I was going through thankfully she made arrangements to settle the problem. I've been going to therapy witch really helped figure out my dream and that person.

*last dream*
The fire was bigger than ever but thankfully help was hear. I see the firefighters coming my way; but I didn't want them to know I was hear yet until I can find my mom and dad. We were all together surrounded by this fire. How did they get lost? Questing myself.

Then suddenly see my mom with a screaming face. I look over to what she is staring at; it was my dad and that man?. I look closely and see my dad was stabbed bleeding rapidly out from his side. My eyes started to water. "Dad!!!"I scream and my mom looks over and whispers a little I love you to me then a sorry look. She then turns around and tries to the guy far away from me. He caused her into the woods. I don't know what happened but I was crying so furiously. Then I waited for her return. Hoping she would come back. I've been waiting for hours then suddenly I heard her voice.

(Back from the beginning)
"Sweetie!!" said a voice in the distance.
I was lost and confused no wear to go but open trees everywhere. It's rainy hard and I can't seem to find my mom. It's really blurry to see. Very dark and cloudy; is anyone out here. "Mom!" I scream the tears starting to block my eye sight even more.
*end of dream recap*

After two years of therapy and putting my dreams together it started to make scene. That guy was an old friend of my dads and was always jealous of us and even had a crush on my mom. So I'm guessing he did it out of his own needs witch wasn't great. I figured out who that man was then went to court with my Tia to settle the issues and we won the case a year later. Since then the dreams stopped and schools been working really well for me.

Plus me and Kurtis are hitting it off after a year later and my Tia has always been such a great sport. I think every time she sees me smile she sees a bit of her sitter and that gives me joy. Everything is starting to move forward so is the future. I'm finally moving forward with my own life; but don't get me wrong tho I do still miss them; but I know no matter where I go they are always by my side and ps: in my dreams.

~the end!