Ch.15 this wasnt suppose to happen?

"Omg are you okay Alexandria?". I look up to see who called my name it was my Tia. I wonder what happened. "Hey tia what happened" saying all exhausted. I look around and realized I was in a hospital room and Kurtis was sleeping on a chair in the corner. The window was open and can feel the suns rays on me. It felt warm very warm. In that exact moment of admiring the warmth I forgot for a little while I was in the hospital.

A few moments have passed. Then a nurse walks in with information. "So your niece had another seizure. Probably from stress. If she just takes the meds we proscribed her she will do fine." She looks at me after talking to my Tia. She smiles. "You should take it easy for now on". I just smile slightly in agreeing with her. Then I look back out the window thinking to myself this shouldn't be happening we're on vacation and now I just ruined it for everyone.

**********
We've finally left the hospital it was about in the afternoon. Sun was still out partly. We headed to the car and Kurtis helped me in but I was really annoyed. "I can do it" I scoff. He puts his hands up. "Geez I was just trying-" cut off. "Well don't I'm fine" I went in and just sat there looking out the window ignoring everyone around me. This just wasn't my day.

Once we got back to the hotel I ran towards my room and slammed the door. "Alexandria c'mon! Don't act like this open up to me please" Said my worried Tia. I know she means well but she doesn't understand how much pain I'm in. I just didn't say anything back. This vacation was the most stupidest one. Especially having me around. I drag my body and slammed it on the bed faster going to bed.

*Dream Flash Back*
"Hello we're over here!!" Screamed my dad. Calling out to the fighter fighters; but I don't think they heard us. "Dad it's no use. were trapped." My mom looks disappointed in my response but in this time I couldn't just lie about it. Besides that though I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. Did he call for help? Why did he ran off like that. How did this fire really happen?
*Dream ends*

Alexandria wake up. I slowly open my eyes. It was Kurtis. "How did you-" cut off. "I sneaked through the window on the patio connected to my room and it was open." He shrugs sitting on my bed. I look up to the window it was already dark. "What time is it?". He looks at his phone. "About 9:30pm". I was half asleep.

"Why are you here?". He puts his hand on my cheek and wipes away a tear with his thumb. I didn't even realize I was crying. "Did you have another bad dream. Did this dream bother you so much that it caused you to end up in the hospital?" He looks at me with concern. At this point I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Yeah" I look away ashamed. "What is it about. You've never really told me." I look at him straight in his eyes. "The accident". He looks confused. "I keep having dreams of the accident. The accident that caused my parents death and I know you don't ask me what ever happened to them and I'm glad because your the first who just waited for me to explain myself. I don't normally trust people. The only one who knows I have theses dreams is my Tia but she doesn't know that I have them very often." I start crying a little.

"Hey...hey you don't have to explain everything to me right away. It's okay I can stay here if you don't want to be alone." He hugs me. "Really you would do that for me?" I smile a little. He wipes my tears away. "Yeah even if you fall asleep before me I'll be here when you wake up. All night" he smiles and brings me close. I snuggled up close to him and feel his warm comfort. This is nice, I haven't felt like this for awhile. I slowly fall asleep.

Author note: thank you for reading. More coming soon!