Ch.8 how can this happen to me?

I got ready as fast as I could. Then I grabbed the keys ready to go. "Hold up missy. You can't drive you don't have your license". She complains. "Oh c'mon I'm already late as it is. Please I have a permeant isn't that enough and you drive slow so I'll be even more late" I say with such frustration.

  She signs "fine only this once because I apparently drive slow" she shrugs. "I didn't mean to be rude i just-" she cuts me off. "I know just go now before your more late." I smile and hug her then head out the door.
********
Finally got to school also know as college. Great what are the teachers going to think of me this time. heading to class late was not on my list to getting things done on time. When I walked in class it was like a horror movie. All I wanted to do was run away as fast as I can. Everyone was just staring at me like, who is she in a way look. It just was so overwhelming.

   "Class please excuse our new student". The teacher turns her head towards me. " please since your new why don't you introduce yourself to the whole class" she says while smiling. I just Stan there like an idiot. "Um... well my name is Alexandria and I'm twenty one years of age. I came from California." I just smile slightly with such nervousness. "Thank you Mrs.Alexandria. Please take a seat anywhere. Now after class everyone don't be shy to talk to this young lady. Make her feel welcome" she says demanding. I just look down heading to the empty seat in the back right corner.

The teacher went back to teaching her lesson but I was so embarrassed. How can this happen to me. Ugh can this day get any worse. I mean I don't think so. Finally class was over; so I started to rush down trying to get out of the classroom before anyone try's to talk to me. I was to nervous to even make new friends. After all my classes I head back home to rest.

Author note:
Thank for reading this chapter. Hope you like it and don't be shy to comment on what you want next in the story.!