Ch.5~New beginings

Run! Run! I tell myself for every big step I take faster. I push myself to go as fast as I can. Just to feel something that can take the pain away. Feeling the soft cold air touch my skin as my breathing starts being so hard and heavy. I start to slowly stop at a stop sign down my block. I take big deep breaths every second. Trying my best to keep stable.

"Hey miss! Are you alright?".  Said a total stranger. I turned around to see who it was. A young grown teenage kid who kinda looked eighteen already. He kinda looks mysterious in a way I can't explain I find kinda interesting. "Yeah. I'm fine just need to catch my breath". I say when my hands are on my knees
focusing my vision on the ground.

"Are you sure? I can take you to the hospital. You kinda look like your having a panic attack". I fall to the ground finally. I couldn't stop it the weakness in my legs just made me drop to the floor. "Are you okay!!". He said it loud. My ears wear ringing. "I'm going to call 911". "No" I say with a lower voice. "I'm fine I just need to catch my breathe like I said".

    He grabs my arm and puts it around his neck to support me back on my feet. "You sure took a fall on the floor. At least let me help clean up the blood coming from your knees". I look down at my knees and notice blood was really dripping down my leg. Funny though I can't feel the pain; I didn't even notice it until he said it. "Okay, but your a total stranger so let's go to my house". I say pointing the way back to my place as he helps me walk back. What am I going to tell my Tia. Oh how I love to wonder before it happens....

                   *****************
   We finally made it to my place. Heading in I can see the bird eyes following me around the house. Meaning by bird eyes I mean my Tia. "So what happened this time Alexandria. Why is this boy in the house without my permission". She's sometimes too much to handle. But I still explain like I did earlier ugh. "Like I said I fell on the floor and it so happens he was here to help me. You should be grateful I'm okay". I shrug. "I'm back with the aid kit. Here let me clean that up" he said. My Tia just gives him a glare look....

Thanks for reading this chapter I know it's been awhile but school gets in the way. This is just for fun but hope you like the story!!! Please leave comments.