Ch.2~ off to a start

The next morning didn't seem important anymore. I don't want to wake up without my parents. This is not fair...

                 ***************
"Pumpkin wake up. Someone is here to see you". I here mumbling voices around. Some different from others. Why wake up. There's nothing here for me here; lost everything I could ever want. This seems so pointless-"Oh honey are you okay??!!". That must be anti Val. I slightly open my eyes. Yep that's her for sure.

  Always wearing something nice. A black skirt with a nice purple blouse with black heals. Really beautiful brown reddish hair with light brown eyes. She's really pretty but I'm not in the mood to say hi.

Everything started to go black and blurry visions happening. My whole body felt underwater and shaking like I was in a really cold place. Doctors rush in all at once.

So many words hard to keep up with it. What's happening?. "It's going to be okay sweetie just stay with use. Don't leave use just yet stay in there".

The beautiful doctor holding a air mask to my face talks so lovely. I'm trying so hard to stay but I want to go...
Why can't I go...

Author note: So sorry wasn't able to post Saturday night. Going to try my best to post as soon as possible.  I know this chapter is short but promise next one is worth the wait!!!