Ch.9 Somedays are better than others

The next day- 4:00am
Waking up again knowing it was just a dream. The same dream from last time. Waking up to the same dream just makes me think of my parents. I try to remember them less; but the harder I try the more I miss them. I really miss you mom and your warm hugs and dad your most comforting smile and talks.

"Tia!!!" I scream off the top of my lungs. She runs in. "Yes!!" She says with concern. She looks at me with sympathy. She can see the tears falling from my face. "Oh sweetie I know. It's hard. I miss them too". She gets in the bed with me and comforts me. "I had a dream that they were still here" I say crying. "Why! Why did he take them away from me!!!! Why what did I do wrong. Please tell me!!!! What did I do?!" I scream hitting the pillow. My Tia just holds me tight to help me control my temper.

"Calm down. Screaming won't bring them back. I know it doesn't make sense it never does but your parents loved you and you did nothing wrong. They sacrificed there lives for you." She grabs me tighter and turns me around to face her. "Don't you ever and I mean EVER! Think that you were the problem. Your mom would want you to keep living so don't you dare have regrets waking up." She says with a stern look and demanding voice.

My Tia always know the right words to say but I've never had the strength to help her. She also lost her and all I do is complain like one the only one who lost her. "I'm sorry....I know you lost her too." I just look down. I feel so pathetic. "It's okay. Just take it easy okay. Also I don't want you to go to class today. Today just should be our day. It's been awhile since we had a girls day." She smiles while hugging me. I just smile back. "Sure that would be fun." I hug her back tighter. We both fell back to sleep on my bed.

Authors notes:
Hope you enjoy reading this. Please comment on what you think!