Chapter 23: The Saviors

Clock tower POV
"Clock Tower, It's now or never" Rebellion instructed on the comms with her dominant female voice, I watched the nuke appear from a dark hole in the sky. 
"I'm on it" I replied, taking off the binoculars from my eyes, I run towards it as close as I can to the city, watching the nuke fall down the entire time like a hawk.  I have to time this right otherwise it won't work.  Building after building, metal after metal, I did some hardcore Parkour around the city to get where I needed to be in the quickest way possible.  I see the nuke disappear between the distant buildings, Yeah... I think now's a good "time"
to activate it. 
My name is Clock Tower, I'm currently single and ready to mingle, Ladies~.  I have glistening black skin, eyes as brown as chestnuts, heh, nuts, a round head with stubby jet black hair that made me look like a tree, accompanied by a sense of fashion not many believe in. 
Anyways, I stop time and run over to where the nuke is about to land, it was at the center of town and was just about to touch the ground with its tip.  I whistle a song and casually walk over to the three people, one with blue fire, and two unconscious, and carry them back to base, one by one.  I don't know why I always run before stopping time because I can stop time for however long I want!  Guess It's just because Rebellion's constantly on my back all the time.  Like, cut me some slack woman, a man's gotta have a drink once in a while.  Wait I'm getting sidetracked again, sorry.  I look around town and take a stroll along the entire Grand Aurora, which takes me ages, but I don't age since Time has stopped, and carry as many people as I can back to base.  Which is like a lot.  Like, A lot A lot! Enough to even have grandma say, "Damn Boy you must finer than Hercules if you gon' carry that many people on yo back"  I found this one robot but he otta be fine if I leave him there.  No biggie.  Once I was done, I was too lazy to double-check if I missed anybody so I made my way back to base and resumed time.  The weather was raining cause Washington's always raining, worse than Oregon.  And stop at the large cylinder building in front of me, It's a hotel with windows everywhere and a secret bunker but I'm not supposed to tell you that.  Alright, so let's keep it to ourselves.
"Clock Tower, do you copy?" Rebellion asked, I smirked and picked it up, "Why Yes, I, do" I laugh.
"Good, now report back to Mainframe, we need to discuss a new plan" I look around at all the confused slash unconscious bodies in the main lobby, which was a pretty luxurious room until they got mud on the tiles, hearing conversations about where they were and how they got there.
"Copy that, but uh..." I whisper into the comms, "What is it?" she sighed, " There are too many people, I don't think I'll be able to get in without being seen" silence. "Hello?" I called, no response. Suddenly, I hear a familiar door close, And I think I know what's going to happen next. A loud stomp came from the counter as scary as thunder, "HEY!" everyone shook from the sudden shout and looked at her. Rebellion was wearing her hotel uniform, which was just a black vest with a white long sleeve underneath, and a black mini skirt, tight enough to show her... Very Toned legs. What else am I forgetting? Oh yeah! Her looks! She had perfect Korean pop star white skin, platinum eyes, long curly brunette hair and a face that brought even the fiercest bowing down to her. Her body was skinny but had some muscle to it, mostly because she looked like a buff twig. Anyways, as she shouted that she looked pissed, but that's also because she's always pissed, cause she's like an evil stepmom when it comes to leadership, "I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Grand Aurora but the fun is over now, so all of you can go back home!" 
"But the Grand Aurora was our home" a woman whimpered, Uh oh, Rebellion doesn't like people who talk back... I think I'll just take my leave on this one. 
"Did I stutter?!  I said leave!" the thunder, that's Rebellion, roared, on queue, everyone headed out not wanting to get hurt, she closed the door and walked over to me, "
(A/N: Done, that's where I stopped before deciding to rewrite, sorry.)