Chapter 14

"This is my sister, Evelyn. They killed her." I smiled a sad smile and move a peace of hair out of her face.

"She still has a heart beat." he takes a breath, "Did you find a necromancer to bring her back?"

"No, I...I brought her back." I say realizing what I've done, "Alec, why can I do that?"

"I have no idea, sis, but lets go inside and get her into bed." I nod and hand her over to Alec and he goes inside and I follow.

As soon as the door closes I get surrounded by vampires. A vampire that is short and has short blond hair that surrounds her face, she's in a red tank top and black leather pants came forward, "Who are you?" her eyes glowed red. I roll my eyes and shove past her to get to the stairs when a vampire grabs my arm and turns me around, "I asked you a question besides you can't just walk in here and seem like you own the place."

"My name is Alice." Their eyes grow wider, "Ah so you've heard of me." I say taking my arm out of the vamps hand.

"Yeah we've heard of you. Alec sometimes wouldn't shut up about you." I chuckle that is the same Alec I remember, "Any ways, Why are you here now?"

"I'm here because I'm done being around wolves."

"Good point." She smells the air, "You should probably go take a shower." She scrunches up her nose.

"Yeah, I probably should." I go upstairs only to be followed by that same vamp, "May I help you?"

"I just wanted to say my name is Jenna and I'm sorry that I said those things. You do own the place." She smiles weakly.

"No hard feelings besides I haven't been here since I was little." I say looking at the old wallpaper that was picked out 10 years ago, it has red and white flowers on it and there are red leather couches and chairs with black marble table and a set of chairs to go with it. I open the door that once use to be my room to see a couple making out. I clear my throat, "I didn't know my room would become this." They look up from my once loved bed. Each summer that I was with Alec's family we would come here to get privacy and to get away from the court. Yes a court which means that Alec is the prince and next year he will become the king of vampires.

"Jenna, whose this?" the guy asks

"This is Alice. Alec's adoptive sister."

"You mean." the girl gulps when she looks at me and I nod.

"Why are you in my room?"

"Sorry we didn't know this was your room."

I sighed and looked above the door and sure enough the sign was gone. "Well it was. So if you don't mind please get out." I gesture them to get out and they did instantly. I went to the bathroom and got the shower going. I closed my door and grabbed some of my clothes and my soap. I got clean and got out. I put on my clothes and walked out of my bedroom leaving my suff in there and going into the living room that I found Alec in with Sophia.

"Soph!" I said smiling, she turned around and saw me and it took her a few minutes to actually regonize me but she finally did. Sophia is a girl that got turned into a vampire when she was 10 and I helped her take control of everything in her life.

"Li!" She stands up and ran towards me. Alec's parents always joked that Sophia was the daughter of Alec and I but we would gag on that idea even now. "I've missed you mommy." 

"Wow when did you start calling me mommy?"

"Right after you were taken and Alec was saying how much he missed you so I call him daddy and you mommy." I smacked my head and heard Alec laugh. I look up to glare at him.

"You know if Sophia wasn't here I'd hurt you."

"Yeah I know, but hey at least we're family."

I roll my eyes and then I hear a growl inside my head then Shade's voice where are you? Rouges attacked us and then I see through our link that you're with another guy!?

Shade he's my brother and besides you knocked me out!

I did that so you wouldn't kill Candy!

I don't give a shit about her and why do you care anyways?

Because I love you and don't want you to get hurt

You know I can't get hurt since she's very weak.

Where are you?

I'm somewhere I want to be at this time

Where!

Shade, please I just need to be with a family that I've missed for a while just leave me alone.

No

Yes

No

yes

no

yes

no

You no what you need to leave me a lone and let me do my job to have the vampires help us!

Can you at least bring Evelyn back

No

Why

Cause she died and I brought her back so she's attached to me till I die.

What?

I have to go now Shade. Bye. I shut the connection off and looked up at Alec that looked annoyed. "What?"

"You were talking with one of them, weren't you?"

"Yes but that's because he is my mate."

"Oh, well what are we doing for dinner, sis?"

"Maybe mac and blood." Yes blood instead of cheese, deal with it.

"Yay!" Sophia yells and Alec shushed her, "Sorry."

"Alec is there something that you aren't telling me?" I arched my brow

"Maybe" he shifted uncomfortably where he stood.

"Alec." I say dangerously and take a step closer to him.

"Okay, Okay I'm..........................................."

=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey guys. Cliff hanger, sorry but hey here's another chapter! I hope you love it. Comment what you think, share and vote! And OMG this book has gotten more than 3.9k reads. I love you all. Have a good day!