Chapter 16

After I re-met my sister we decided that we would go to the Castle. You might wonder why go back to a place that was hell for them, well to answer that question we're not, we are traveling to a castle that the guards are at. I know, I know suicide but we need them. We walked onto the campus and the alarms went off. "Oomph!" Alyssa was down on the ground groaning in pain. There was a guy in front of me in an instant. I held my hands up in surrender.

I spoke to him, "We are not here to fight. We came to help you. We want to join being guards." I flickered my eyes towards Alyssa, Don, Alec, Evy, and Ashton. He looks at me and nods his head putting his weapons down, out of our faces. Alec and Evy both rushed over to Alyssa. I stayed put and didn't give my ground up.

"Why have you come to join our Royal Guard?" His voice was deep but we answered anyways.

"My sister and I have been through some tough times through out our life, we decided that we should join something that can train us and we don't have to worry about abuse from peers unless it's to spar." I spoke out my voice raidiating power.

"You're an alpha, why would you want to be in a guard?" He looks shocked, I was even shocked.

"I'm not an alpha, I'm mates to one and the daughter of a beta but no alpha."

"Okay and whose your mate?"

I bit my cheek and spoke, "I have three, two are either jackasses or dick-wads. This," I pointed to Ashton, "Is my true mate. his name is Ashton. I am Alice, my sisters, Alyssa and Evelyn, my brother Alec, and my best friend, Don."

"Okay come in we'll get you situated and then you can start training." I nodded and followed him into the castle. We passed people training, some stopped to look at us and some just glanced our way.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Don grumbles and I laugh. Aston sneaks his hand in mine and the sparks went through my entire body; I felt like I was on fire.

We got to a room with a king size bed and the guy who escorted us says, "The room for the mates, the other's please follow me." Ashton and I went into the room and closed the door. We went to the bed making out and one by one our cloths flew off and we were having sex.

================================No Scene for this one============================

We woke up the next morning and I smiled up at Ashton. I forgot what it was like to have a mate with me, "I love you, Alice Rebecca." he says and yet I haven't said it back because I'm too afraid to say it back. I've been hurt so many times by the people I thought loved me. I gave a sad smile up at him and snuggled closer to him and I passed out that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's short but I am updating again so yay! I love all of you please comment what you think, read my new book, and please vote! If you want to put this in the Wattyawards go ahead, that would be awesome!