Chapter 14

Grayson and I pulled away from each other with our foreheads still resting against each other. "I never fell out of love with you. I promise I won't leave you again." Grayson whispered so softly I could barely hear. "Gray I love you too." I responded. 

His lips curved into a smile as he pulled me back in for a kiss. As our lips connected again I swear more fireworks went off in my stomach, I was in deep for this kid. I smiled into the kiss pulling away grabbing his hand. "Blue?" Grayson asked as I turned to him again. 

"Yea?" I responded. "Can I take you on a date tonight?" Grayson asked. "I would love that. But would it be safe?" I replied as he shook his head. "I have this spot. We'll be safe I promise. Be ready at 6." Grayson said squeezing my hand. 

"Okay don't be late." I responded winking at him. "I'll walk you back to your cabin." Grayson said as we walked up to the cabin. "See you at six." I said as Grayson leaned in to kiss me. I pulled away fastly smiling. "You'll get more when you pick me up. You can wait a little." I said as Grayson laughed,  "tease."

I walked into the cabin closing the door I heard a crash in Amanda's room. I quickly pulled out the gun from the back of my jeans. Over the past few days, Ethan had properly trained me with gun handling, I was basically a pro shooter if you will. 

I held the gun in front of me walking towards Amanda's room. I heard another crash or hit of something. My heart jumped as did my body. I slowly went to open the door, grabbing the handle I was practically shaking. I slowly opened the door ready to shoot. 

I swung the door open holding the gun in front of me, opening my eyes they widened with the scene in front of me. Ethan was on top of Amanda bare ass naked kissing her, I quickly screamed throwing the door shut. "Gross." I shouted as I heard Ethan laugh behind the door. 

As I was trying to erase certain images from my head I walked down the hallway looking at the pictures that were placed on the wall. I was shocked to see one's of the twins from when they mid teenage years all the way up until they had graduated. They were all such good pictures.

I walked into my room pilling through the few clothes I had, wanting to look cute for the date I chose a pair of jeans and my doc martens. I paired it with an emerald knit sweatshirt, since it was colder in the state we were. 

I checked my phone to see that it was 5:30 and I had just enough time to curl my hair and put makeup on. Just as I got up to curl my hair I heard my door open I looked over to see Amanda and her face was a shade of dark red. "I don't even wanna know. Spare me the details." I laughed as she smiled at me. 

"Thank you, that probably looked a lot worse than it was." Amanda responded. "Well it looked like you and Ethan were hooking up." I responded back quickly. "Okay, I guess it was what it looked like," Amanda said as I rolled my eyes, "why are you all cute tonight?" "Grayson asked me on a date." I responded starting to curl my hair. 

"He what?!" Amanda asked as  I smiled. "We kissed and he asked me on a date." "Aw this makes me so happy for you." She responded. "Yea I'm excited. So how long have you and Ethan been you know?" I asked. "Like two and a half weeks." She responded chewing on her nail. 

"You two are cute together I support. Just be careful, we don't know what will happen after this is all over." I said as she sighed. A few moments of silence sat in the room, both of us having no clue what was going to happen after the target on my head vanished. It was simply impossible to decide what we were going to do. 

"I talked to him about that." Amanda said. "What'd he say?" I asked as she quickly looked down at her hands. "We'd make it work out. He'd move back to Los Angeles with me so I could pick back up with my job. He'd go to college and get an education. It's what he'd do even if we stayed together or not." Amandar responded as my eyebrows arched. 

They had already planned out their future. Together or with each other, I haven't done anything. Let alone think about what life would be with Grayson, the thought of us marrying and having children made me so happy no doubt about it. I just feel like it would be virtually impossible, especially with their crime records. 

Then a thought crossed my mind, Detective Voight. He said he didn't even know who the top gang leader who put my name on the list was. Let alone be able to connect two and two together? Right? 

"That's good you have that all planned out. I'm really happy for you two. Hopefully it all works out." I said smiling continuing to curl my hair. "Thanks Blue." She responded, "I just wanted to let you know that no matter what happens. I love you so so much and you're the most amazing person in the world. I would never do anything to hurt you." She said getting off of my bed walking over to me pulling me into a hug. 

"I love you too Manda but, what's with all of the random affection?" I asked hugging her back laughing. "I just feel like you don't know who to trust after all of this has happened." She said as her voice cracked, she was crying. I grabbed her arms and looked into her eyes, "if I trust anyone it's you Amanda. Forever and always." "I love you." She said as I pulled her back into a hug. 

"Now I believe it's time for your date." She said looking down at her watch. "I just need to finish my makeup." I responded sitting down quickly doing my makeup. "You ready?" Amanda said. "I am." I responded. 

Well here goes nothing.