Chapter 16

5 weeks later
I leaned over the toilet throwing up again as Grayson held my hair back for me. "This is the third day in a row you've been throwing up Blue. I think you need to get a test." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm telling you it's the flu." I snapped back getting off the ground. 

I had been sick the previous mornings and Grayson was starting to make me think that I was pregnant. I had gotten off the pill a few months before I ran into the twins. It had been a wirl wind of months. And due to obvious reasons I couldn't renew my dosage. 

"I got you this." Grayson said handing me a box. I looked down at it to see a pregnancy test. "This is not necessary." I said pushing it away. "Please just take it for me Blue." He said handing my the box once again. I looked down at it scoffing taking it from his hands. "A waste of money." I said holding up the box walking away from Grayson. 

I walked back into my room looking at my phone laying on my dresser. I hadn't turned it on for weeks and my mom was probably worried sick. My work was probably beyond confused and I'm sure Detective Voight was catching onto something. Then an idea struck me. What if we left America?

I sat up running towards Grayson's room. I stoppped before opening the door hearing Ethan and Grayson arguing about something. "Look I told you I'm working on it. I can't snap my fingers and make shit like this instantly happen." Ethan said as Grayson groaned. 

"You're telling me it's so hard to get fake IDs?" Grayson snapped. "Well when you have your name on the country's most wanted it's slightly difficult to find people willing to help you out and not kill you." Ethan quickly shot back. 

I walked into the room having the two staring at me, I saw Amanda standing next to Ethan as well. My heart sunk, "how much of that did you hear?" Amanda asked. "Enough to know you guys are hiding something from me." I responded glaring at Grayson. 

"We were going to tell you tomorrow." Grayson said walking towards me. "Tell me what?" I asked pushing my arm out to stop Grayson from getting closer to me. "We've been getting threats. Pictures of the cabin. Pictures of you. They said if we don't give them ten grand by Friday they're gonna kill you." Ethan quickly said as my eyes grew wide. 

"So give them the damn ten grand?!" I shouted, "I know you have it so what are you waiting for?" "Blue calm down. Please." Amanda said. "We need to leave first. We need IDs and passports to get out of the country. We need to kinda change how we look too." Ethan said. 

"Ok." I responded. "Did you take it yet?" Grayson asked looking at my stomach. "Don't do that." I said as his eyes found mine again. "Do what?" He asked confused. "That." I responded, "you know what I'm talking about." "Just please do it." Grayson said. 

"Do what? What am I missing?" Ethan asked. "Nothing." Grayson and I both snapped as Ethan jumped. "Alright alright. I'll get everything by tomorrow be ready to leave tomorrow night. And Amanda and Blue, maybe do something with your hair to look a little different." Ethan said as I nodded. "I can get hair dye if you need."

"Suprise me." Amanda said slightly smiling at Ethan to give him reassurance. "Same." I said mimicking her. "Blue." Grayson said as my gaze landed on him. "Take it, now." He said as I sighed. 

I walked into the bathroom as I sat on the toilet looking at the box. A wave of fear washed over me as I heard a knock on the door. I got up opening it to come face to face with Grayson. "I want to be with you. You shouldn't have to find out alone." He said as I smiled. I pressed my lips against his pulling him into the bathroom with me. 

Five minutes later
"It's been at least five minutes." Grayson said going for the stick. "I think we need to wait a little longer." I said stopping his hand. "Okay you said that three minutes ago when it was originally five minutes." Grayson said as I glared at him. 

He picked up the stick looking at it for a few seconds freezing. "What does it say?" I asked. "Uh." Grayson said as my heart dropped. He didn't respond so I grabbed it from him. "I don't know why you scare me like that." I said laughing then quickly stopping once I saw the result. 

A little pink plus sign was in the box. 
I was pregnant

~~~
Hey guys what's up?! Long time no see. Hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me a long time to write. Cause ngl I hit a rlly bad writers block. But I pushed myself to finish this, not the happiest with the outcome, but it's out. AND HAPPY LATE LATE NEW YEARS! 

Comment what you thought of this chapter and dont be afraid to leave some feedback I absolutely love it and it helps a lot. ANNNDDD if you have any plot ideas plz DM me, I'm a little dry with what should happen next. love you all very much.