Intro + Prologue

Quick author's note before the beginning, and yes don't just click onto the next chapter as there will be story after this quick message. Not really important story info, just quick prologue. If you want to skip ahead, you're more than welcome to.

As for the note goes:
This story is in no way, shape, or form meant to offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable. This is only for fun. In no way do I feel like Travis and Cooper are meant to be or anything, I just thought this would be fun to write.

Please do not harass either of them with the ship or any of the fanfics like this, these fanfictions are meant only for, well, the fans. Please refrain from pushing this on either of them, as it just makes them uncomfortable. This is a fun little community thing, only meant to stay in the community for the sake of the readers, that is all.

Also there shouldn't be too many triggers or anything throughout the story, but if there is I will put a warning at the beginning. If I miss a warning, please let me know.

edit: I just figured out how I want this story to go, so there will probably be quite a few trigger warnings here and there.

Anyways, thank you for reading all of this (if you did) and let's get onto the prologue.

Also little extra info real quick: The boys are seniors in this story.

Prologue

For the most part, Cooper and Travis were complete opposites in terms of how they present themselves to others.

Cooper was a varsity football player at their school, his main priorities were sports and his friends when he had time.

Travis was the artsy type. Drawing and painting were his passions, along with reading and taking naps.

Both Cooper and Travis were popular, so to speak, but popular with completely different people. Cooper was popular with the sporty kids and preppy girls, while Travis was popular with most other people.

Travis was an all around type of person. He really didn't fit into one group around his school, he was loved by most.

Travis and Cooper really didn't know each other all too well, despite the fact they shared mutual friends. The both mainly hung out with the same exact people, but usually Cooper was far too busy to hang out, but when he wasn't too busy, Travis was.

They really didn't know each other all too well. Even over the years of talking to the same people, they still barely knew each other. One fateful day was bound to change that though. One fateful day was bound to change everything.