8 ♡

Wil's pov

I sat there on Cooper's bed as I watched the pretty boy leave the room. Jawsh was high out of his mind and overall confused, and Cooper was pissed. Had I not still had the fluffy haired boy stuck in my head I would've heard Cooper screaming at me.

I wouldn't really consider myself to be gay or anything. I honestly always sought myself out as straight. Well, until Travis moved here. Truth be told the little shit gave me a run for my money.

Barely ever talked to the kid, but I've always wanted to. Most people love him, I have yet to meet someone who genuinely doesn't like him. He's pretty, he funny, kid can draw like nobody's business, and he just seems so sweet.

I always fucked with the kid when I got the chance, it's always what I did when I liked someone. Unfortunately I just don't think it'll work with him. He's different, I guess. Kid's just really sensitive.

As I was still thinking over what had just happened I was snapped out of my thought by Cooper rougly grabbing my arm.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? All I said was don't be an asshole and you do this shit?"

"Chill out Cooper, kid probably like being degraded anyways. You know how the gays are."

"What the fuck, Wilbur? That's not funny."

"Oh, my bad."

"Whatever dude. Fuck with him again and you're fucking dead. Take your damn friend and get out of my house."

"Ah, you mean Joko's house. Did you forget you don't have one? That your mom was murdered in your house? I don't see how you could forget so soo-"

As I was speaking, he tugged me over to him and damn near knocked the wind out of me. Luckily he didn't hit me all too hard so the punch didn't do too much damage, but it was still unpleasant though.

"So that's how you wanna be, huh Cooper? Come on Jawsh, let's go back to my place."

"What time is- Huh? Where are we going? Is Travis still here?"

"Jawsh I said come on," I said as I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I grabbed Jawsh's arm and yanked him out of Cooper's room. I said bye to Joko and walked outside. And then I remembered.

"God fucking damnit. I don't have my car."

"Uuuuuber!"

"Oh yeah, thanks."

Although Jawsh was out of his mind, he was still pretty helpful. See, Jawsh wasn't one to handle weed all too well. He smokes one joint and he's over there on his own little acid trip.

Soon the Uber came and took us back to my house. I walked inside to be greeted by my mother in one of her 'work' dresses.

"Hey Wil! Ooh you even have your little friend with you, hey Jawsh! It's so nice seeing you again."

"Hey mom, him and I will just be getting upstairs. Call us if you need anything."

"Stay down here with me, sweetie. You know dad won't be home from his work trip for a few days and I'm just so lonely. I got this beautiful flat screen tv just to watch things with you, my angel. We can grab something from the kitchen then put on a show Jawsh wants!"

"Ooooh let's watch Freaky Eaters, people eat like paint and stuff on that show."

"Well of course Jawsh, come sit with me. See this part of the couch reclines and can heat up! I know you'll love that."

"Heats up? God I love this place."

Once again I'm roped into watching something stupid that Jawsh picked while my mom gradually gets closer to him the entire time. I try keeping him away from here as much as possible, but he has a slight knack for living lavishly, like my mother does.

Soon enough the two are asleep on the couch and I'm ready to head off to sleep. I say fuck it and just hope nothing happens to Jawsh, before making my way upstairs and drifting off to sleep.

time skip to monday 🌙

I gathered my things and waited for the bus to show up. Although I could drive I was just never in the mood to in the morning. My mom wants me to though, she thinks I don't use my car enough. It is what it is though, that's kind of what she gets for buying a teenager a 50k car.

The bus showed up and I sat in the back with Schlatt per usual. He ranted on and on about his marketing class while I nodded along pretending to listen. Once we got to school I darted inside looking around for Travis, hoping Carson wasn't there yet.

Travis and Carson were almost always together, they had been best friends since Travis moved here. Luckily when I found Travis, he was by himself at his locker. I walked up to him and leaned against the locker next to his.

"What's up, pretty boy?"

"What do you want, Wil?"

"Wanna go on a date?"

"What...?"

"Oh, yeah, too forward. Listen kid, I'm really sorry for how I was the other night. You know I was just fucking with you. I was wondering if you'd like to chill sometime."

"It's alright but no thank you. I have a lot of stuff to do."

"Like paint? I can help you, when I first moved here I took a bunch of art classes. I also still paint sometimes when I'm bored."

"Really....? Like you're not messing with me..?"

"Nah, I'm done with that I guess. I'll fuck with someone else. Come on, I'll walk you to your first hour."

"Uh.. Okay," He said as he shut his locker and started walking. While we walked across the school I tried striking up some kind of a conversation, but to no avail. He still seemed pretty weird with me.

I don't blame him, but I wanted it to change. Everything was going okay until I saw him. Right before Travis and I walked into his first hour, I saw Cooper walking over to us.

"Wil, what did I fucking tell you?" He said as he grabbed my shoulder and shoved me roughly against the wall.

"Cooper stop... He apologized to me.. He's being nice," Travis said with this cute, little, concerned look on his face. I honestly expected him to tell Cooper to kick my shit in, but then I remembered how nice the kid is.

"Shh it's okay Travis, you don't have to lie. You're not gonna have to worry about him anymore, now let's get to class."

"Oh... Okay.. Bye, Wil..."

I muttered out a small "Bye, Travis," before Cooper yanked him away. I guess I had forgotten how much Cooper liked Travis. Unfortunately for him, he has no leg to stand on. He already fucked his chances of dating Travis. While I'm just getting started.

-

fun fact: cooper's mom was never supposed to die. it was originally going to be carson!

also i said travis x wilbur rights. fight me :)