Ed Sheeren Wouldn't Treat Me This Way

Welcome to my new story! I hope you guys enjoy it and I do not own BNHA or any characters other than the ones I create. Also, Bakugou is gonna be kinda out-of-character. Bakugou and Kikyo's soulmate tattoo.

Italics = Thoughts unless I say differently for certain chapters
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Get out of my way, you fucking extra!"

"You were in my way first, dumbass!"

*A Little While Earlier*

Kikyo's Pov

"Kikyo, get up!"

"No."

"Wait... is that 'Joey Tribbiani' from 'Amigos' I see?"

"WHERE!?"

I shot up from my bed and ran to the window. Kye started laughing and I turned around with a 'really' face. Then I broke out into giggles and threw my pillow at him, which he caught.

"You're a dick." I giggled.

"And yet you still love me," Kye smirked.

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed happily with a grin.

"Seriously though, get ready so you won't be late for your first day," Kye stated.

I nodded and ushered Kye out of my room. Luckily, I showered last night so I quickly changed into my U.A. uniform. I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen to make my normal iced cinnamon dolce latte. Kye walked out of his room and saw what I was drinking.

"You know, that's probably why you're short," Kye started pointing to my drink. "You stunted your growth, how do you feel about that?"

"I don't mind," I shrugged. "I make guys scream my name either way."

"What guys, you're a virgin." Kye scoffed.

I choked on my drink and Kye laughed.

"I'm gonna get you one day." I giggled.

"Come on, let's go." Kye smiled, ruffling my hair and shaking his head.

We walked out of our apartment and went to the train station. I got in Kye's car and he drove me even though we could have walked. Either way, we safely arrived at U.A. high school. Kye dropped me off and instead of going straight to my classroom, I wanted to look around the school. After my small adventure, I started to search for Class 1-A. Until an ash-blond guy bumped into me, making me stumble a little.

"Watch where you're going!" The guy grumbled.

"Um, you ran into me." I pointed out, regaining my posture.

"What did you say!?" The guy yelled, getting angry.

"You heard me." I scoffed with an attitude.

The guy walked past me and bumped my shoulder.

"Get out of my way, you fucking extra!" The guy shouted over his shoulder, obviously angry.

"You were in my way first, dumbass!" I yelled turning towards him, trying not to get angry.

The guy turned around and walked towards me, getting into my face. He looked in my eyes and stared into my soul, making me feel very awkward. He looked at my soulmate tattoo which was a full sleeve on my right arm. He looked back into my eyes and walked away, clicking his tongue.

Okay then...

Bakugou's Pov

GODDAMMIT MOTHERFUCKING-