Aut Insanit Homo, Aut Versus Facit

Honestly, why do all of my chapters suck? Also I almost forgot to update again :)
Thoughts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo's Pov

Those two weeks flew by faster than I had hoped for. I trained with Katsuki and Kye the majority of those two weeks. Now, I'm back in tip-top shape like I was before. My injuries finally healed and my fighting skills are better than they were before. Currently, all of Class 1-A was inside of a prep room waiting for our announcement. Hari and Kye were in the stands watching since they both were off and my dad was watching from home.

"I wish I could have worn my costume," Mina complained.

"Because of fairness we can't," Ojirou explained.

I wish I could have stayed home instead of sitting next to a hedgehog who's sitting criss-cross applesauce in a chair with tension that you could cut with a knife.

After that night with Katsuki and the argument, I haven't really talked to him much. I didn't like that the conversation went so horribly. Speaking of arguments, we've still been arguing despite training together. Even though he didn't mean what he said to me that day he continued to start arguments for whatever reason. I haven't forgiven him for the other ones and I understand that he's probably stressed or whatever. But that doesn't give him an excuse for his treatment towards me.

"Midoriya," Todoroki called, grabbing Katsuki and I's attention.

"Todoroki, what is it?" Midoriya asked sweetly.

"Objectively speaking, I'm much stronger than you are." Todoroki started.

"Uh, s-sure." Midoriya stuttered.

"I'm not going to pry into your business with All Might but I will beat you." Todoroki declared.

Wait, I wanna know about Midoriya and All Might. Oh my god, my inner chismosa is coming out again.

I tuned out the growing tension on the other side of the room and started at my lap, donning the U.A. gym uniform and a high ponytail. After a few moments, we were called out to start walking. I could hear Present Mic announcing us from the corridor.

"The first-year hero course students are arriving!" Present Mic yelled into the already loud mic. "And first up is Class A!"

We all walked out as the crowd yelled and cheered. All of the other classes were called as we walked to the platform Midnight was standing at. I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't paying attention till I heard that Katsuki was the student representative. Everyone thought it was because he placed first in the entrance exams.

And of course, he didn't mention it to me...

"Well then, what did you get in the entrance exams, Kikyo?" Midoriya asked.

"There's a one-point difference in our overall scores," I answered.

"Are you serious!?" Midoriya exclaimed.

I nodded and looked back up at Katsuki who was walking up the stairs. It got quiet as he reached the microphone and waited for him to speak.

"I just wanna say..."

Please don't be a jerk. Please don't be a jerk. Please I am begging you, don't be a jerk.

"I'm gonna win."

Or be a jerk, that works too.

As expected, the other students got mad and started yelling out insults. I sighed and sweatdropped at everything that's happening around me.