This Is Why I Don't Socialize

Kikyo's Pov

"So you're trying to tell me that this kid, that sounds very rude by the way, is your soulmate?" Kye asked while pacing in front of the couch I was sitting on.

"Yup." I nodded.

"And he called you an ugly bitch?" He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well, in Bakugou's defense he seems like he doesn't know how to express his feelings correctly and that was him trying to be calm or something," I suggested.

"Please tell me you made other friends as well," Kye begged.

"Yeah, of course, I did," I assured. "Midoriya, Todoroki, and Uraraka."

"Oh, thank god." Kye sighed like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

I giggled and shook my head at his silly antics. My phone dinged and I checked to see who it was.

From: Broccoli
To: Might Be A Fellow Crackhead
So, why did Kacchan call you his soulmate?

To: Broccoli
From: Might Be A Fellow Crackhead
Oof, probably cuz we're actually soulmates
We just found out today lol

From: Broccoli
To: Might Be A Fellow Crackhead
...I'll pray for you...

To: Broccoli
From: Might Be A Fellow Crackhead
tHaNkS

I sighed and went to my room to read through the syllabus. I wanted to take a nap but I really should read the syllabus. Actually, fuck the syllabus I prefer to sleep. My phone dinged and I groaned which turned into a frustrated shriek.

"wHo SaId YoU cOuLd DiSrUpT mY sLeEp!?" I yelled. "...This is why I don't socialize..."

From: Lord Explosion Murder
To: Shitty Soulmate
Oi, where do you live

To: Lord Explosion Murder
To: Shitty Soulmate
...are you gonna murder me?

From: Lord Explosion Murder
To: Shitty Soulmate
No, Dumbass
I wanna take you to a cafe I know so we can talk

To: Lord Explosion Murder
From: Shitty Soulmate
Damn, death sounded nice
(random address)
Also, beware of my brother, Kye

From: Lord Explosion Murder
To: Shitty Soulmate
Whatever, I'll be fine
Fucking suicidal ass

"...I should probably get ready."

I got up from my comfortable spot on my bed and went to my closet. I might as well try to look nice for this 'date'. I ended up wearing a black, white and red plaid cami dress over a white t-shirt, a leather jacket, over the knee boots, my Tiffany and Inc. bracelet and kept my dog tag locket on. I grabbed my phone and other things like my wallet, putting them in my leather mini backpack. I styled my hair and reapplied concealer to cover my major dark circles. I walked into the living room where Kye was playing on the game console that we share. I sat down next to him while I waited for Bakugou to arrive. He glanced at what I was wearing and paused his game.

"Where are you going?" Kye asked.

"Oh, uh... Bakugou wanted to take me to a cafe... if that's cool with you." I stammered.

"That's fine but he's going to have a talk with me before you leave," Kye warned.

"Just... please don't kill him," I begged.