I Think I Like Her... And I Mean Like-Like Her

I lowkey hate how long this chapter took to write lol. I don't think it's the best I could do but we gon' go with it. Anyway, y'all probably thought I forgot to update today since it's later than usual. Anyway, enjoy this sucky ass chapter.

Thoughts
Phone call
Dream
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo's Pov

Everything went ballistic from there. I woke up in the morning to news about my parent's divorce and their identities being revealed, including mine. I was happy that my dad will finally be happy but things happened after what my dad said. Things that Katsuki didn't need to see or find out about. I laid on my side, curled up into a ball on my bed. It was almost noon but I could hear Kye bringing me food from down the hall.

Kye brought me breakfast and I slowly ate it. He watched me out of concern, giving me a sympathetic smile. I sighed out through my nose and placed the half-eaten food on my nightstand. I got back under the covers and hugged the pomeranian plushie that Katsuki won for me, facing towards the wall. I heard Kye sigh and pick up the plate of food.

"I'll be back later, I have some errands to run and I have to pick up Hari from the airport," Kye explained before walking out. "I'll be back later, alright?"

I nodded, "Okay. Besides, I have Boom Boy Jr. with me."

I only spoke with a small voice, almost like an upset 5-year-old that's trying not to cry or show their emotions. Kye nodded and left our home. My phone rang signaling the phone call I was getting. I reached for it and checked the contact, my screen reading 'Lord Explosion Murder'.

Kikyo: Hello?

Katsuki: Wow you even sound sad.

Kikyo: Thanks..?

Katsuki: Oi, do you wanna go out later?

Kikyo: ...not really...

Katsuki: Great, I'll be there at 2.

Kikyo: But-

The connection ended and I groaned. I put my phone back on the nightstand and glanced at the time. Eh, I'll take a small nap for now. I snuggled under the covers with Boom Boy Jr. and fell into a deep sleep.

Dream World
Age 7

"Mommy, look!"

I gave Mommy a drawing of her that I worked hard on and she looked at me.

"Stop wasting your time and go train."

"B-but I worked so hard-"

"WILL YOU STOP BEING A BOTHER AND GO BE USEFUL FOR ONCE!"

"I'm sorry Mommy..."

"Stop crying before I give you a reason to cry."

"...Yes, Ma'am."

Age 13

"He tried to rape me..." I sobbed.

"You were probably asking for it, slut."

"I didn't! I didn't want him to-"

"Stop being a nuisance, slut! You always ask for shit like that to happen, you always ask for the moon and more, have you ever thought of that?! STOP BEING GREEDY!"