Still Runnin' Your Damn Mouth?

I'm so sorry this is late and short! My mom has been stressing me out lately and it makes it hard to write :(

Phone Call

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo's' Pov

"This is definitely not a place I'm legally supposed to be in. How did I even get here?"

"Now, I don't know if your tired or just stupid."

"And I don't know if that smell I'm smelling is you or the musty ass hot air."

~ Sometime before this~

According to Key, I need an 'education' of some sort so instead of staying home I had to go to school. I had woken up unusually early for my liking this morning and Katsuki had left a note saying he was going home to get ready. I huffed as I sluggishly went to a nearby cafe to feed myself in my school uniform, not needing to shower since I did so late last night which cut my preparation time. I closed my eyes while walking to let out a yawn and when I opened my eyes, I was in a very contrasting setting. The previous brightness that blinded me, courtesy of the early morning sun, was replaced with a very dark bar with atrocious yellow lights.

My face scrunched up in confusion as I looked behind me, slightly acknowledging the familiar villains. I turned back to the villains and rubbed my puffy, red eyes as if that was going to help. I scratched the back of my head while looking at Shigaraki, slowly nodding a little bit.

"Am I still dreaming? Did my ass dream of getting ready for school and leaving?" I questioned myself.

"I can assure you that you are very awake and why are your eyes so squinted?" Shigaraki answered, asking a question of his own.

"Probably I woke up like five minutes ago!" I exclaimed.

Alright Kikyo, don't panic. Gather as much information as you can and don't fight them. Simple. And maybe take out some depressive irritation while you're here.

I sighed and groaned, knowing I left my phone at home since I was gonna go back due to the earliness. Assuming, I was teleported here by the portal guy while I was yawning, I don't know my specific location. Without that basic information and my phone, I can't report much once I get a hold of Aizawa.

"This is definitely not a place I'm legally supposed to be in." I pointed out. "How did I even get here?"

"Now, I don't know if you're just tired or just stupid." Shigaraki insulted.

"And I don't know if that smell I'm smelling is you or the musty ass hot air." I retorted.

"Oh, you think you're funny?" he asked sarcastically.

"I think I'm adorable." I fake smiled back. "Also, you still need to answer my question."

"The same way we got into USJ." he simply answered.

"How did you find my location?" I asked concernedly.

"We were able to get some information on places you go to frequently and Kurogiri followed that," he explained.

"You say that like it's a good thing," I mumbled to myself.

"I never said it was." he grinned.

"Shut your crusty dusty ass up. I was even talking to you." I sassed.

"You know I could just kill you." Shigaraki pointed out.

"I will pull out your soul again," I threatened. "And this time it ain't going back in."