I Mean, I'm Able To Deal With Kye, Aren't I? That's Basically The Same Thing

Thoughts

Phone Call
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo's Pov

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to begin so please take your seats!"

"We are, you're the one that's standing."

Iida promptly took his seat and I rolled my eyes. Even with painkillers, the lingering soreness from my wounds was bothering me. My poor classmates now have to deal with my grouchiness which is basically snapping at the smallest comment.

"You think we're gonna have a substitute?" Midoriya asked from his seat behind Katsuki.

"Who knows," I grumbled back.

Everything hurts like a bitch.

When the door opened a head to toe bandaged Aizawa was revealed.

"Morning." he greeted.

"You're back already?!" We all exclaimed.

I'm starting to think he's too dedicated to his job but get your coin, I guess.

"Glad to see you're doing well, Sensei!" Iida expressed with his hand motions.

"If you can call that 'doing well'..." Uraraka and I added in unison.

"My welfare isn't important because your fight is far from over," Aizawa stated, causing slight panic.

Can I please heal properly first? CAN I PLEASE HEAL PROPERLY FIRST?!

"U.A.'s sports festival is approaching quickly," Aizawa explained, clearing up the panic.

I heard my phone chime but it was disguised by the yelling coming from my classmates. I snuck out my phone and checked the new text message.

From: Hari
To: Kyo
You ready to talk about your feelings lol

To: Hari
From: Kyo
oof, idk man
i hope so

I put my phone back in my bag and continued to listen to Aizawa talk about the sports festival.

"Naturally you'll gain valuable experience and popularity if you're picked up by a big-name hero," Aizawa explained. "But your time is limited."

He's right we have about two weeks to prepare.

"Show the pros what you're made of here, and you'll make futures for yourselves." Aizawa continued. "This happens once a year so you've got three chances."

I saw Katsuki smirk from the corner of my eye and everyone else was tense or determined. I worked for this, I want this more than the world. I'll work myself to the bone if I have to.

Bakugou's Pov

While Aizawa-sensei was talking, I glanced at Kikyo. She was visibly determined, no longer bored out of her mind. Her chocolate brown eyes now shining with a smile that matches them. I can tell she wants this more than anything.

"If you're hoping to become a hero, this is an event you can't miss!"

Kikyo's Pov and Timeskip

Katsuki waited for me as I packed up at a painfully slow pace. I really had no choice with my injuries and they were given instructions from the hospital.

"Holy fuck, can you go faster!?" Katsuki complained.

"If you have a problem with it then you fucking do it!" I snapped.