I'd Rather Get Stabbed Again Than See My Shit Mom

I kinda went with the flow on this chapter since I knew how I wanted to end it and I didn't expect this to happen lol. Also, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE! I SLEPT IN AND COMPLETELY FORGOT! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo's Pov

"YOU DUMB BITCH!" Kye yelled.

"Ow, ow, ow, agh, my head," I complained.

"DON'T COMPLAIN!" Katsuki yelled.

"I have a migraine and it makes me sensitive to sound so can you both please yell at me quietly?" I asked in a calm and low voice so my head won't hurt more.

"NO!" They yelled again.

"Fine, then get it over with." I groaned.

I sat in my hospital bed listening to my lecture from Kye and Katsuki. When I thought it would never end they finally finished their lecture. I sighed and looked away from them.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you guys." I apologized.

They both huffed and I looked at them again.

"But, I couldn't just sit there and do nothing!" I exclaimed.

"We don't expect you to," Kye objected. "We just want you to be careful from now on."

"Yeah, don't you remember that you promised me to be careful?" Katsuki scolded. "But ended up getting stabbed instead!"

"...You're right, you're right." I agreed, nodding. "Fine, I'll be more careful from now on."

"Good." They stated in unison.

"Oh, by the way," Kye realized. "Your mom wants to see both of you once you get out."

I tensed and looked down, my hair covering my face.

"Why?" I growled, my grip on the sheets tightening.

"I wish I knew." Kye sighed.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, looking back up.

"I'd rather get stabbed again than see my shit mom," I grumbled.

"I know but it's either you go to her or she'll come to you." Kye pointed out.

"Okay, fine." I groaned.

"You should be allowed to go now so I'll go sign your release papers." Kye nodded, leaving the room.

I fell back onto the bed, bouncing back up a little then falling back down. I pulled up the covers and covered myself with them, curling myself into a ball. I scowled a little and examined my many bandages.

"What's wrong, it's just your mom," Katsuki commented.

"...It's not that." I mumbled, uncovering my head.

"Well since you live with Kye and not your parents..." Katsuki deducted. "You two on bad terms or something?"

"I guess... you could say that." I reluctantly confirmed, my voice noticeably a pitch higher.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bakugou pushed.

I stayed silent and shifted my position, accidentally lying on the wrong side.

"OW, DAUGHTER OF A SLUTBAG!" I yelled in pain, shooting up from the bed and accidentally triggering pain from my migraine.

I held my right side where my burns and stab wound was from the two different battles. I heard stifled laughter and I turned my attention to Katsuki, who was trying not to laugh.