14.) Hide And Seek

Christian's POV

Christian's POV

Mrs. Grey: Babe, Jack is here and I think he just killed my security details!!! Please call the police and come home! I'm so scared!

My mind was racing the minute I received that text message and it didn't take long for me to spring into action, calling both the police and Detective Clark, as I demanded that Taylor get me home as fast as he possibly can. Unfortunately...the universe wasn't on my side today, because there was bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate, and there was no way neither I or the police would make it to Destiny in time.

"Come on baby, pick up the phone." I whispered, calling Destiny's phone constantly, but it was going straight to voicemail each time. "Taylor, Destiny isn't answering her phone! Can't you get around this? I need to get home!"

"I can get around it, but if I did I'd be breaking several laws." He answered, making me close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Do what you have to do. Just...get me home to my wife." 

"Yes sir." Swerving over, Taylor started driving down the side of the interstate, bypassing cars who decided to follow suit, swerving behind us and following us pass this mess. I tried calling Destiny once more, only to get the same results, which sent me into a panic mode. What if he has already gotten to her? If something happens to her or our baby, I'd never forgive myself. Not to mention that hard time I'd do in jail after murdering that son of bitch. "Sir? I installed cameras in the house a few weeks ago, in every single area of the house." He handed me the iPad, with the camera footage pulled up, and I was relieved to see that Destiny was alright. She was standing in the hallway, looking down at the floor, while Jack walked around downstairs.

"Jesus Christ." I grumbled. "He has Ana with him." I knew that face from anywhere, watching as she walked around outside. What have you gotten yourself into, Ana? I thought to myself. This once sweet girl, who clearly has changed because of me, was digging herself into a deep hole. I noticed a shadow creeping up behind her, though I couldn't make out who it was, but whoever the person was knocked Ana over the head with something; knocking her unconscious. I then saw Wes, who bent down to check her pulse, before he turned around and ran straight towards the house.

"Wes is alive!"

"Thank God." Taylor said. "If anybody can keep Destiny safe, it's him sir." I knew how right he was, but that still rubbed me the wrong way. The thought of any man keeping my wife safe made me angry, but what could I do? Wes was there before me and he holds a special place in Destiny's heart, which I couldn't do anything but understand, but I knew that Wes's feelings were deep. He was in love with her and I noticed that from the very beginning, but she assured me that the feelings weren't mutual. She did admit to loving him, but not romantically and I was thankful for that. 

Putting my focus back on Destiny, I noticed that she was now hunched over a bit, grabbing her stomach, as she leaned over against the wall. No! No, no no...Aria must be hurting her again! I swear, that girl is grounded the moment she enters this world. She looked back, as if she had heard something, before she started rushing down the hallway. Jack was making his way upstairs, twirling something around his finger, as his mouth moved nonstop. This was like watching an intense game of hiding seek, which my wife was winning, seeing as how she knew that house like the back of her hand.