✿9✿

This is for you forever_a_roadie
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rye thought Andy didn't know, but he did. He knew the hoodie was Regan's, having seen her wear it a few times to school. It smelled like strawberries and it was pink and fluffy there was no way it was Ryes. He also knew it was hers when Rye had woken up in the morning and told him that he should "change into something else".

Usually, Andy would take a shower and put on Ryes hoodies that he'd slept in back on the next morning it was just a hoodie after all it's not like he was wearing the same underwear. Rye wouldn't have a problem with it but today he was begging Andy to take it off and kept offering him new hoodies to put on.

Andy shook his head at every single one he offered claiming they were "not as cute as this one" and pointing to the soft, fluffy hoodie. All of the hoodies were fairly cute but he wanted to see how long before tells him the truth but that all backfired when he shook his head and said "fine wear it" and went back to changing his clothes.

"I was going to anyway" He said which was a lie, he didn't wanna cause drama between them and he certainly didn't want to have and bad blood with her. So, he sighed and took it off making rye look at him with sadness, confusion, and relief. Sadness, because he looked so cute in it and he really didn't want him to take it off.

Confusion, because he'd seemed so set on not taking it off before so why was he changing his mind now? And relief because now he didn't have to worry about Regan being mad at him for basically giving away her clothes. "I know it's Regans Rye and I don't want any beef with her so I'm going to pick another one" Andy said sighing before digging around in his walk in closet.

In the very back corner there was a large bag from the mall that had alot of clothes in them. He rummaged through it throwing out shirts,skinny jeans, regular jeans, shorts, even a pair of striped overalls which Andy kept for him himself. When he was at the very bottom he found the cutest fluffy gray hoodie with bear ears on top.

He turned and looked at Rye holding it up and making the cutest and brightest smile ever. "Honeyyyy" he said dragging out the "y" and batting his long eyelashes  meaning only one thing "I want something." Rye smirked at his adorableness "Yes?" "Who's hoodie is this?" Andy said trying to slowly ease him into giving it  to him. "Well, I thought it was cute so I bought it" Rye said smirking already knowing the boy was in love with it.

"Welllll you weren't wrong it's really cute" he said then dramatically sighed "I really wish I had one like it" he said then looking at rye out of the side of his eye making sure he was paying attention  before dramatically sighing again.

Rye held back a laugh and shook his head at his dramatics "you can have it if you want" he said watching as Andy's ocean eyes shined like the sun casting it's gorgeous glow on  the beautiful waves at the beach. His face grew a beautiful smile making his dimples, that rye loved so much, appear.

"Thank you so much Honey" Andy said hugging him. "No problem Petal" Rye said and kissed his nose making Andy giggle.  "Hurry up and get dressed, mom made chocolate pancakes" Rye said  causing Andy to smile a big smile, his eyes shining brighter. "She made my favorite!?" Andy said bouncing around like a child on Christmas.

Rye nodded his head and smiled " yes, now get in that bathroom and get ready I'll be downstairs, come down when you're ready" he said then walked out the door after Andy nodded and ran into the bathroom.