✿10✿

Andy had split up from rye going to his locker. He didn't want to be standing there letting jealousy consume his body while Regan and Rye hugged and looked at each other lovingly. As soon as he go the books he needed, he was bombarded by his "friends".

"Oh my gosh Andy you look so cute" Chelsea said loudly chewing on her gum and twirling her long blond hair on her finger. She was highly annoying and she got on Andy's nerves but Andy was too nice to start problems with anyone.

So, he smiled a big fake smile at her "Thank you Chelsea" his eye twitching from holding the fake smile too long while Chelsea started talking about her new pink purse that she got.

She had grabbed the attention of Jessica and Molly, two other bitches that really got on Andy's nerves, the two hanging off of every word she said like what she was saying was gonna be on a test and they were desperately trying to get notes.

"Hey Andy isn't your birthday next week?" Malina said turning the focus back on Andy making him blush. Malina is the only girl out of his group of "friends" that he actually really liked. She was very pretty with her mocha skin and long curly hair that she mostly kept in a wild style like a lion mane.

"Oh my gosh we should totally celebrate" Cammie said coming out of nowhere fixing her lipstick in her phone camera. "Oh my gosh Cammie did you fall on the tube of lipstick?" Chelsea said in her bitch like voice to her twin sister.

Yes, the demon spawn had a sister who was also a demon. "Shut up Chelsea" Cammie said turning red in the face from anger. "No you shut up Cammie" Chelsea yelled before launching at her sister. The two rolled around pulling each others hair and screaming while Molly and Jessica desperately tried to break them up.

"So anyway, it's your birthday next week, what are you gonna do?" Malina said going back into conversation like there weren't two girls clawing each others eyes out. Andy was very excited about his birthday because his sister and brother were coming home for a week and his mom had taken that week off for them to spend together.

He was also excited because he could finally spend it with Rye after all this time. Andy knew he missed Ryes because of the splitting apart so he's decided that he will go to the mall after school with Malina and find him the perfect gift.

Andy shrugged "I don't know, I'm probably gonna have a little party with my friends and family". "So is this a family and close friends type of thing or no?" Malina said playing with her fingers.

Andy studied her face before grabbing it and tilting it up "Ma, you are a close friend and you're like my sister so if course you're invited too" he said smiling and letting go of her face. "What about us" Cammie and Chelsea said finally off the floor and fixing themselves "uhh well-" Andy started to say when he got a tap on the shoulder.

The other girls started giggling and twirling their hair making Malina roll her eyes. Andy turned around seeing a tall brunet boy, who was also pretty cute. The mysterious boy smiled at Andy before clearing his throat.

"um hi I'm uh Maddox but my friends call me Maddy" he said rubbing the back of his neck with a cute blush and smile on his face. Andy smiled at his nervousness " nice to meet you Maddy is there something you need?" He asked putting one of his hands in his overalls pocket.

"Um yeah I'm new here and you looked like a nice person so I was gonna ask if you could show me to my classes" he said taking out his class schedule and giving it to Andy.