Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Adam Watson’s POV

I closed my eyes trying to enjoy the soothing silence in my office. I lifted up the coffee mug and took a sip of the warm drink that rich in caffeine. The taste of fresh brewed coffee was supposed to be running through my throat but it was the taste of charcoal instead.

I stopped gulping the coffee and frowned at the coffee. What the fuck is this taste? It was too bitter as if a shovel full of coffee beans were used to make this coffee. 

“Annabelle! My office right now!” I shouted at the desk phone calling my assistant to come into my office.  She’s the only one who makes the coffee. 

Few minutes later, a lady wearing a black mini dress came into my office and I turned my back slightly to face her. She smirked seductively at me as she swayed her hips and more than necessary and stomped loudly with her red platform shoes while walking towards me.

“Do you need anything, master?”She purred at me and sat on my desk with her long tan legs crossed showing too much of her perfectly tanned thighs and legs. I got up from my seat and walking towards her and she lunged into my arm clinging on me while I just standing in stiff at her cling. 

Then, I slammed my lips on her bold red lips and sucked her lower lip. She moaned in please as my tongue traveled into her mouth and our tongue danced together molded together. I picked her up higher by pushing her big ass up and she wrapped her legs on my waist. I slammed her onto a black leather couch and we pursued kissing hungrily as if we just found out the taste of kissing until we were out of breath and pulled the kiss out. She smirked with her swollen lips and her naughty hands ran down to my belt on my pants. 

“No, not today.”I warned and she pouted disappointed at my rejection of sleeping with her today. And yes, we had slept together before. Just a FYI.

I stood up straightly and fixed my suit. She got up from the couch and leaned her chin on my shoulder at my back still pouting as her hands were wrapped on my waist.

“Why?”She asked still pouting and her fingers were playing with my belt. I just sighed and took off her hands from me. I turned at my back to meet her blue eyes and smiled. 

“Sorry, you’re fired.”I said sternly and went to my seat and sat on it comfortably. She just stared at me with a pointed look and her eyes were blinking many times expressing that she’s shocked at my words.

“B-but why?”She stuttered as tears pooled on her eyes. 

“Nothing. Now leave!”I shouted at her as I slammed my clenched fist on my desk. She flinched and almost tumbled as she left my office. I did that to scare her and it succeeds.

I ran my hand down in my hair in frustration. Now I need to find a new assistant for me. It’s hard to find a new assistant that is hard-working and didn’t try to seduce their boss but instead all of my old assistants are sluts and always did their works like crap. 

I flinched as I felt my Iphone 5 vibrated in my pockets and I quickly answered the call as I saw the word mom on the screen.

“Yes, mom?”

“Oh, hello son. Did you already found your mistress yet?”She asked in anticipation. I knew that she’ll ask that question again.

“No, mom. Not yet.”

“Oh… well. You know son. You’re getting older and older and me too but I want to have grandchild before I died.”She said in a heartbroken voice. Geez, mom. I want to have child too but not as desperate as her.

“I’m sorry, mom. I’ll find her as fast as I can.”I said and quickly hung up the phone knowing that she’ll babble more about me still not get married at 25.