Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Victoria Strauss’s POV

“Come with me.”The guy said and reached his hand towards me to follow him. 

“Where?”I asked as a smile crept on my lips. I was excited on the thought of going somewhere with him. He was my special guy after all. 

He responded my question with a broader smile and chuckled at me. We were sitting on a wooden bench and he was wearing his usual white suit while I was leaning on his shoulder. The weird thing is I can’t see his face at all. It was covered with a white light that make me cringed whenever my eyes reached for his face. 

“Be my queen.”He said with his deep husky voice that make my legs weaken. Oh my God, he was so sexy when he said that to me. 

Then, he got up from the bench and walked towards somewhere. I wanted to get up and followed him from behind but my legs were stuck on its place.

What’s wrong with my legs? I need to go with him, you stupid!

Then, I woke up from my dream. Again.

 It was a strange yet beautiful dream I ever have. I was dreaming on the same dream this year. I didn’t why but I didn’t care because it might lead me to my special guy.

I got up from my bed and stretched my limps. I had a best sleep today. Then, I looked around and frowned as the room I was in wasn’t my own room.

My room’s wall was painted in lime green but this room’s wall is painted in pale cream. And this room was 3 times bigger than my room. The bed was 2 times bigger than my bed too. 

Am I in somebody’s room?

Wait. Remember what happened last night. Tanya, Valerie’s birthday party, drunk, a guy in suit, sexy, and my special guy and beautiful and… and I didn’t know anymore!

I went to the vanity mirror and looked at my own reflection. My eyes widened and I screamed as I saw a few purplish and reddish marks on my necks. When did I have these fucking hickeys! Oh shit, I cursed! Oh god, I cursed again. 

Wait, did that guy brought me here? We didn’t do anything funny, right?

I’m 100% sure that I’m still a virgin. I didn’t feel weird or sore at all.

Then, knocks at the door make me flinched. I went to the door and opened it. There was a guy with lean body and a blonde hair standing in front of the door. He looks like Harry Styles. But he has blonde hair instead.

“Good morning, Miss Victoria Strauss. I’m Peter, Mr. Watson ordered me to watch over you. I just heard a scream from the room. Are you okay?”He asked. I just grinned sheepishly at him.

“I’m okay. It’s just my nightmare. And who ordered you to watch over me?”I asked.

“It was Mr. Watson.”He replied with a broad smile.

“Oh… You don’t need to watch over me. I’ll leave now.”I said and smiled back at him. I closed the door and rushed to the bathroom. Wow, even the bathroom looks too extravagant for me. It was the same size with my room.

I showered in a rush and wore my old clothes again. I know it was gross but I didn’t have a choice. I dried my hair with a white towel on the bed. It was damp as if it was used by someone not long ago. 

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone on the nightstand. Did someone stalked into my phone? I didn’t remember placing the phone on the nightstand.

I walked out from the room and bumped onto a hard wall or a human chest? I looked up and it was Peter. 

“Miss, Mr. Watson want you to have this.”He said still smiling and a business card was on his hand. I took the card and looked into it. Watson Corp?