Their Love Language (part 2)

P I E T R O M A X I M O F F
Words of Affirmation, quality time and physical touch. Pietro constantly calls you his 'princess' and compliments you constantly. Even if you're in sweatpants and a baggy t shirt and your hair up. His quality time with you he cherishes with you. It could be from staying in all day to you being in the shower washing your hair, he'll help you wash your hair if it means being around you. Physical touch for him involves hand holding, hands on your waist, arms draped over your shoulder, or your legs resting in his legs. You have to be touching him.

W A N D A M A X I M O F F
Quality time and acts of service. Wanda and Pietro have the same idea when it comes to quality time. If you are doing paperwork for your job she's there with you. If it's cooking dinner, she's in the kitchen with you giving a helping hand. Her acts of service is mostly her pampering you. She'll do your laundry and even paint your nails/toes for you.

B U C K Y B A R N E S
Acts of service and physical touch. Bucky is a gentleman. He's oldschool. Bucky does things as if he's still trying to win your heart, even though he already has it. His acts of service consist of making a playlist for you, organizing your closet, drawing a bath for you or running your shower. Just little things, that to him aren't that little. His physical touch comes with a hand anywhere on your body. Yes, that includes a hand on your bum.

P E T E R P A R K E R
Quality time and gifts. Being that Peter is your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, most of his free time goes towards you when you both get the chance. He'll usually arrange a lunch date between you guys or you'll go for a walk in Central Park and talk about your week or day. Another thing is you guys will work out together. His gifts include flowers, assortment of your favorite snacks, a new book or one of his old sweatshirts.

V I S I O N
Quality time and acts of service. Vision is constantly learning new things about the world, regardless of the fact he has knowledge about everything. He spends quite a lot of time with you learning about different memes and pop culture and even playing a few UNO games. His acts of service include making up your bed or leaving a post it note with a joke or motivational quote.

T ' C H A L L A U D A K U
Words of affirmation, gifts and quality time. T'Challa is constantly throwing words of affirmation at you. Reminding you how proud he is of you and how much he loves you. During meetings, he sends you texts confessing his love for you. His quality time consists of you guys have lunch in the field and walking around the garden talking about your day and hopes for the future. His gifts are vary. It can be a piece of clothing or jewelry or an vacation to a remote island or city you've never been to.

W A D E W I L S O N
Quality time and physical touch. Wade is very handsy when it comes to you. He can't help himself. His quality time is just him listening to you talk about any and everything you want. He doesn't interrupt, he just waits for you to finish before he chimes in. He loves the sound of your voice.