𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

ALYSSA : 8:11PM

I decided to go with a simple look to show that I barely want to be here, but I'm going to show you exactly why I'm the baddest bitch in the facility. Basically not too much and not too little.

After distributing the pretty as a peach perfume over my body, I sprayed a few pumps into the air before walking into it. Going to the closet in search of a purse, I came to a decision between a black and a white Prada tote, deciding to go with the black tote. Grabbing my phone, I placed it into my purse and began began to walk out of the room. Just when walking out I came across my mirror.

Grabbing the brush from the bed, I brushed my twenty eight inch blonde lace front as I looked through the mirror, I made and installed it myself.

Throwing it back, I took the time to analyzed my figure for a minute. Turning around I craned my upper body to look at my butt, it's just so there. Heading out of the room, I reached the living room to see Zoey laying on the couch watching something on her iPad as she sucked her pacifier. She just won't give it up.

"You smell and look good. The orange and white really brings out your skin tone" Jessica said as she slowly analyzed my outfit from head to toe.

"Thank you" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "She already had bath time and she ate maybe two hours ago, so something light before bed wouldn't hurt" I placed the keys into my purse.

"Okay great" she replied as she stood up from the couch and followed me to the door.

"Again thank you, I should be back no later than eleven o'clock. If I'm out later, I'll just pay you more" I stopped mid opening the door.

"That's fine with me" she replied and with that I walked out leaving her to close and lock it behind me. Walking onto the elevator I got a call from Olivia.

"Hello?"

"We outside now" she said before hanging up. I rolled my eyes and patiently awaited the elevator to stop. Walking off of the elevator, I went out the door. They were sitting on Brooke's car waiting for me.

"Bitch" Jaylen yelled as she looked up from her phone causing everyone else to do the same. Spinning around I posed as they recorded me.

"Take my picture" I handed her my phone before getting in front of my car. I just recently got my Mercedes, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe to be exact, and her name is Elsa of course. God has blessed me financially and substantially.

"You driving" Olivia said standing at the passenger side door. Taking the keys out of my purse, I unlocked the door.

"This car so pressure man" Olivia stood outside of the car looking at the illuminated Mercedes symbol that shines on the ground when opening each door. It was her favorite part of the car.

"Thank you" I chuckled. Getting settled, I put my seatbelt on and pressed the button to start up the car. The beige interior was set off by the blue led lights that were custom built around the center console. I allowed Olivia to put the address into the navigation with the touchpad, since she knows where it's located.

"We gone get you a nigga" Brooke said as  Alyssa rolled her eyes. Once placing the location, Olivia Bluetooth her phone.

Real hot girl shit
Yeah, I'm in my bag, but I'm in his too
And that's why every time you see me, I got some new shoes
Ah, muah, ay, look

Pulling out of the parking space, we all rapped along to the music.

ROSÈ