𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Im positive you all are gonna hate me for this little skip, so I'm sorry in advance😙
———————————————————-

2 days later
the hospital

She didn't want to talk, she couldn't sleep, and neither did she want to eat. Her only form of movement was the simultaneous blinking of her eyes as she stared blankly out of the window. Her body trembling in thought of every small detail from two days ago.

She felt that her body was no longer hers and her soul was taken and mishandled making her feel worthless and dead. She believed she was dirty and damaged goods. Intimacy impossible, she felt as though the world was no longer a safe place and no man is trustworthy.

Her head throbbed in pain, but yet her mind never reverted to her lifeless body's damage.

"I think you need to eat something Alyssa, so you can take your meds to help you feel better" Dr. Smith stated as she sat Alyssa's plate on the bedside table. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed she put her hand up to run it across Alyssa's hair causing her to recoil in fear.

"Jesus" she said lowly as she called upon him. Her heart fell into pieces the second watching them rush her almost lifeless body into the hospital two days ago.

She has cared for her day in and day out even on her off hours considering the people caring for her all her life fails to show up for her. She's so young and still a baby in her eyes.

2 hours later
visitation hours

"She allowed you back into her life and what she was afraid of most happened to her. I guess this was to save y'all huh? If it wasn't for her, death would've been knocking at your door" Brooke said.

"Not that I don't care, but she knew the consequences when dealing with him. Richy explained to her the way we live. Y'all continuing to deal with us is no ones fault but your owns" Jay stated.

Ashaunti looked between each of them as she patted Zoeys back who laid asleep on her chest. What Jay said was right but absolutely wrong at a time like this.

"The fuck are you trying to say?" Olivia asked as she rose up causing Matt to grabbed her arm. "Get the fuck off of me" she snatched out of his embrace.

"What happened is her fault and she asked for it, just like all of you are accepting any and everything when dealing with us and understanding the life we chose to live" he said.

"You being fucking ignorant bro" Tay took the hood from his head and sat up.

"You think she asked a nigga to degraded her body? A nigga to force her to do things she doesn't want to do? A nigga to beat her nearly to death? A nigga fucking break her soul piece by piece with no regard towards her life was asked for?" Olivia asked as her voice rung through the waiting room.

"What was done to her saved your life. God used her as a pawn to send you on a suicidal mission to get rid of your adversaries. He did that for you, so now that's done you can walk out of here without having to look over your fucking shoulders, but she does" Jaylen yelled.

"Since dealing with you is asking to be raped get the fuck out, I don't wanna see you anymore. Anybody else who agrees with him can get the fuck out also" Brooke pointed out of the door. Jay getting up from his seat, he walked out.