𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

12 DAYS LATER
                   NOVEMBER 6TH
                                                  ALYSSA

I've been doing better and therapy is working a lot. I'm finding better outlets and ways to cope with the pain. Of course it's not gonna go away instantly but I'm dealing with it better than I did the first time which is growth. The girls was here this whole time to help me with Zoey and to help me get over the pain. They think its their fault and I would not specifically say I blame them because it was my fault on walking out of that section.

TAYLEN

"They ever find shorty?" Jay asked, taking a sip of the dark brown liquor in his cup as he looked around at each of us.

"Who?"

"Alex, Alexis whatever her name is" he chuckled. Sitting up, he sat the cup on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"It's Alyssa bruh" I chuckled.

"Same thing" he shrugged.

"Not necessarily" Matt butted in. Looking at him in disgust, Jay scoffed.

"Yeah bro some bitch ass nigga raped that girl" Richy replied as he shook his head in disappointment. He always felt men who does things as such has a mental illness and I couldn't agree more.

"Damn man" I shook my head.

"Y'all know she got a baby by that dude Jaden" Matt said as we all looked at him in shock.

"Say swear" I sat up.

"I swear bro, that's the one he beat and y'all know that ain't the first time she been raped. You remember that sweet 16th party we went to that time when we first moved down here?" He asked.

"Yeah bro, that's her?" Jay asked.

"Yeah man. I heard she got raped at her own party bruh" Matt shook his head. Her attitude was the worst, but I don't wish that on no female bruh. I hate niggas that do shit like that. Especially females with a child bro.

"Where the fuck was we when that shit happened at her party?" Richy asked.

"I can't remember but, if I would've knew that shit it wouldn't have happened" Jay said.

"That's really some sick shit" I shook my head before putting my eyes back onto my phone. Niggas are very fucking weird.

ALYSSA

Today I have therapy, I have to take Zoey to daycare, and package products since I'm a little much behind. The girls have helped the best they can, but they have their own lives to live.

"Come put your shoes on tink" I took a seat on the couch before taking the K Swiss out of the box as she came running. Climbing on the couch beside me, she placed her leg on my thigh. Putting her shoes on she just stared up at me.

"You so beautiful mama" I kissed her all over her face as she attempted pushing my head away.

"You don't do that to mommy" I pouted planting my face into my hands, pretending to cry. Climbing into my lap, she wrapped her arms around my neck. She feels sympathetic every single time.